Mexico Connect
Forums  > Specific Focus > Learning Spanish

WilliamG

Oct 6, 2014, 4:03 PM

Post #1 of 4 (8064 views)

Shortcut

Intensive Spanish Classes

Can't Post | Private Reply
My wife and I are thinking about going to SMA and enrolling in one of the intensive Spanish classes that are offered there. Has anyone had any experience with the classes in SMA and can you offer recommendations on a school, or tutor? We have been learning from the Warren Hardy books and a native speaker so have a rudimentary understanding of Spanish - i.e, can read street signs, order beer, ask for the bathroom and pay the check, tell the taxi driver in Guadalajara where we want to go (kind of).

tandemmadrid

Sep 29, 2015, 10:33 PM

Post #2 of 4 (5851 views)

Shortcut

Re: [WilliamG] Intensive Spanish Classes

Hello Friends,

Our intensive Spanish courses in madrid are designed for people who want to learn Spanish quickly or in a short period of time. Speak Spanish from the day one.

La Isla

Sep 30, 2015, 9:13 AM

Post #3 of 4 (5830 views)

Shortcut

Re: [tandemmadrid] Intensive Spanish Classes

In Reply To
Hello Friends,

Our intensive Spanish courses in madrid are designed for people who want to learn Spanish quickly or in a short period of time. Speak Spanish from the day one.

Not much use for those of us living in Mexico. After all this is Mexconnect, not Spainconnect!

citlali

Oct 1, 2015, 3:32 PM

Post #4 of 4 (5790 views)

Shortcut

Re: [La Isla] Intensive Spanish Classes

Whay learn in Spain when you live in Mexico? It is like going to Canada to learn French when living in Paris..

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4