Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region

Taz

Sep 20, 2014, 2:06 PM

Post #1 of 5 (5083 views)

Shortcut

Rental please around Ajijic

Can't Post | Private Reply
Is there such a thing of a furnished rental for 600$ or less ? One bedroom is fine and looking for month .. Thank you ...

citlali

Sep 20, 2014, 4:34 PM

Post #2 of 5 (5062 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Taz] Rental please around Ajijic

yes there is but the best way to find a rental is walk around check the signs, ask around and also go around the agencies.

RickS

Sep 20, 2014, 9:16 PM

Post #3 of 5 (5036 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Taz] Rental please around Ajijic

My answer is still 'yes', BUT..... you mentioned 'for month' which I presume means 'for a month'. Depending on what time of the year you come down, finding a furnished rental for a short time will be harder in high season as many owners will be holding out for those renting for the season or longer.

Still in all you should be able to find something in your price range.

citlali

Sep 20, 2014, 9:57 PM

Post #4 of 5 (5035 views)

Shortcut

Re: [RickS] Rental please around Ajijic

Last yer I looked in Ajijic for a friend for month as well and they were some, small places, some very nice.

Gringal

Sep 21, 2014, 10:41 AM

Post #5 of 5 (4992 views)

Shortcut

Re: [citlali] Rental please around Ajijic

I know of one, but the owner doesn't want to tie it up for a month when the "season" of snowbirds will soon be arriving and it will be rented for a number of months.
I suggest checking with one of the many rental agencies or with the web site that advertises vacation rentals in the area.
I don't know the exact name, but a search of "vacation rentals by owner" will probably bring it up.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4