Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > General Forum

Steve Smibert

Aug 20, 2014, 4:02 PM

Post #1 of 9 (3542 views)

Shortcut

Vehicle Nationalization easy fast economical no trip to border

Can't Post | Private Reply
I just finished Nationalizing and getting Guanajuato plates for my 2000 Ford F150 in a total of 11 business days for a total cost of USD1523. I did this without a trip to the border, which is costly and time consuming, not to mention the the danger involved with traveling near the border. I contacted Oscar Angulo email ancomercial@hotmail.com all of our contact was through email. He will give you a list of the things he needs for the Aduana (customs). 8 business days after I emailed him the documents and the pictures of the truck he needed and deposited his total fee of USD1450 (includes Aduana fees) into the Bank account he gave me I received via courier the documentation from Aduana to get my Guanajuato plates. It took three trips to the Renta (DMV) to get the plates (total of 4 hours for the 3 trips). The plates cost USD73 for 1 year) I did a lot of research into the Nationalization process before finding Mr. Angulo. I highly recommend his services.

(This post was edited by Steve Smibert on Aug 20, 2014, 5:57 PM)

Aaron+

Aug 23, 2014, 10:24 AM

Post #2 of 9 (3391 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Steve Smibert] Vehicle Nationalization easy fast economical no trip to border

Gee, I wish that I did not have such a questioning mind. I just have to point out that Mr. Smibert (if that is his name) submitted his endorsement just hours after registering an account with Mexconnect. Since the service promoted has a "too good to be true" feeling to it, I suggest caution.

Now if the recommendation is really on the up and up, 1000 apologies are in order to Mr. S.

Steve Smibert

Aug 23, 2014, 10:34 AM

Post #3 of 9 (3382 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Aaron+] Vehicle Nationalization easy fast economical no trip to border

I accept the 1000 apologies. I have nothing to gain from the information I posted. Just trying to help.

Rolly

Aug 23, 2014, 11:06 AM

Post #4 of 9 (3376 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Aaron+] Vehicle Nationalization easy fast economical no trip to border

The procedure described by Steve Smibert is completely in line with the recent experiences of others.

Rolly Pirate

Steve Smibert

Aug 23, 2014, 12:41 PM

Post #5 of 9 (3356 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Rolly] Vehicle Nationalization easy fast economical no trip to border

Thanks for the back up Rolly. I am new to the forum, but I can see that your name carries a lot of weight.

robt65

Aug 25, 2014, 9:09 PM

Post #6 of 9 (3229 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Steve Smibert] Vehicle Nationalization easy fast economical no trip to border

Suggest you read up on the American side of exporting a car to be nationalized by another(not only Mexico) country. In the eyes of the USA, to legally import a car (vehicle) into another country, it must first be "legally exported" from the USA. To not do so ("legally export") the vehicle, carries some stiff fines and IF you ever find yourself wanting to take a leisurely drive back NOB, you just might receive a big surprise, . . . . . . . "just sayin"

robt65

Steve Smibert

Aug 26, 2014, 6:19 AM

Post #7 of 9 (3200 views)

Shortcut

Re: [robt65] Vehicle Nationalization easy fast economical no trip to border

Thanks for the information. I am from Canada. Maybe the Canadian law is the same. I will have to check into that.

fishfrier

Aug 26, 2014, 1:07 PM

Post #8 of 9 (3143 views)

Shortcut

No, Canadian law is not the same. Canada does not care where your vehicle is. That was the response I got a few years ago.

Steve Smibert

Aug 26, 2014, 1:45 PM

Post #9 of 9 (3134 views)

Shortcut

Re: [fishfrier] Vehicle Nationalization easy fast economical no trip to border

Thank you.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4