Forums  > General > General Forum

gato

Jul 27, 2014, 1:03 PM

Post #1 of 6 (4303 views)

Shortcut

brokerage (investment) recommendation

Can't Post | Private Reply
Hola,
new to the forum. excellent resource to prepare for Residente Permante, will be applying next month in Acapulco,
just closed on beach condo.

I am a Global Investor and would like access to trading the Bolsa de Mexicanos and Latin American stock exchanges. Would appreciate Mexican brokerage recommendations and/or which Mexican banks can do investments. Another thing I noticed
that many major US companies have listings on the Bolsa de Mexicanos, but its not the companies directly listed - seems
like a Mexican version of depositary receipts/sponsor. Can't find any more information (with English google)

muchas gracias

mcm

Jul 27, 2014, 2:45 PM

Post #2 of 6 (4284 views)

Shortcut

Re: [gato] brokerage (investment) recommendation

Try Actinver . I've only used their investment funds, but I think that they are full service (bolsa, as well). One problem, though, is that they don't seem to have any branches in Guerrero -- but you can speak to them by phone, and if they suit your needs, open an account in D.F., for example.

DavidHF

Jul 28, 2014, 9:01 AM

Post #3 of 6 (4215 views)

Shortcut

I recommend Mulitva, a full service brokerage plus they have a banking arm, BancoMultiva.

gato

Jul 28, 2014, 11:04 AM

Post #4 of 6 (4189 views)

Shortcut

Re: [DavidHF] brokerage (investment) recommendation

mcm and DavidHF, muchas gracias!

Actinver can apply online/mail - instruction specifically says "pasaporte con FM2 FM3", hope they accept pending application

Cant find anything about opening on Multiva, probably will have to visit branch in D.F.

will try with both of them after receive the first utility bill

(This post was edited by gato on Jul 28, 2014, 11:17 AM)

Intercasa

Aug 7, 2014, 11:05 AM

Post #5 of 6 (3996 views)

Shortcut

Beware of investment companies. Many lie and promise a certain return and then after nothing as promised. Their reps often are not trained and were working menial labor the year before and have no licensing and are given bonuses if they sell investments and tell the banks version and threatened with losing their job if they do not sell enough. Then you will have a 30% tax withholding on income earned, sometimes monthly if your fund rises but then no credit if your fund falls.
Mexican licensed attorney (Cédula #7928026) and official court translator (Perito Traductor). Mx 376-765-7553, USA 805-683-4848

djmixmaster

Dec 10, 2014, 8:06 AM

Post #6 of 6 (3147 views)

Shortcut

I am trying to secure 15 million U.S. from a few NYC venture capital firms. Are there any Mexican venture capital firms
that you can recommend .Thanks.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4