Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Traveling Mexico

bowmanmt

Jun 6, 2014, 3:45 AM

Post #1 of 3 (2292 views)

Shortcut

CT to PV

Can't Post | Private Reply
I have been a lurking member for a while, I have been driving from CT to PV since 1976. I have seen the changes in the drive, in my opinion for the better. It has been 4 years since we crossed Columbia Bridge to Matahuala to PV. My question is has there been any improvements on the roads / autopista. If I recall right before we got to Lagos de Moreno there was some rough goings. Also have they done anything from Gaud to PV lately. We have a Jack Russel with us, we usually stay in Casa Grande in Lagos then make PV by 3 in the afternoon the next day. It takes us 4 twelve hour days and then 7 to on the last day. FYI I do prefer to stay on autopista when possible.

donemry

Jun 6, 2014, 7:17 AM

Post #2 of 3 (2266 views)

Shortcut

Re: [bowmanmt] CT to PV

Yes, the new road from San Luis Potosi to Lagos de Moreno is done now. What a relief! If you are using the bypass around SLP, you can pickup the new road where 80 comes out of SLP. Watch the signs closely or you will be on the old road.

The roads from GDL to PV are still the same as before. The new road from will not be done this year.

bowmanmt

Jun 7, 2014, 11:39 AM

Post #3 of 3 (2195 views)

Shortcut

Re: [donemry] CT to PV

Thanks for the update.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4