Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Traveling Mexico

CozumelComplete

Apr 27, 2014, 9:50 AM

Post #1 of 6 (3267 views)

Shortcut

Pet Friendly or "Love Motels"

Can't Post | Private Reply
I thought I already posted this,guess I dreamed it. I would like to know if anyone has knowledge of either pet friendly or the so called :love motels" near the following locations.

Hermisillo

Culiacan

Guadalajara

Orizaba

Chable
Patricia A Holt
Cozumel The Complete Guide II

Aaron+

Apr 27, 2014, 10:35 AM

Post #2 of 6 (3251 views)

Shortcut

Re: [CozumelComplete] Pet Friendly or "Love Motels"

While user recommendations are great, you could also do some direct research on your own. For example, for Orizaba, Google something like "Orizaba pet hotel". Within 30 seconds I located the Hotel de Rio, which, under amenites, notes it accepts pets. (Pets in Mexico is fairly limited to dogs and cats.) Do confirm a pet policy with any hotel before confirming a reservation. And a dog may not include a very large or aggressive dog! Happy traveling!

Rolly

Apr 27, 2014, 10:50 AM

Post #3 of 6 (3247 views)

Shortcut

You'll find motels in or near every city in México. Most will accept your dog. If one says no to the dog, there'll be another motel down the street that will be OK with the dog.

FYI you might want to read a bit about motels and hotels. http://rollybrook.com/motels.htm

Rolly Pirate

playaboy

Apr 27, 2014, 3:03 PM

Post #4 of 6 (3221 views)

Shortcut

In Reply To
I thought I already posted this,guess I dreamed it. I would like to know if anyone has knowledge of either pet friendly or the so called :love motels" near the following locations.

Hermisillo

Culiacan

Guadalajara

Orizaba

Chable

You are not dreaming Pat. You asked this question before. Look 2/3 of the way down the page.

Just relax, you will have an easy trip.

JustAGigolo

Apr 28, 2014, 8:02 PM

Post #5 of 6 (3156 views)

Shortcut

Re: [playaboy] Pet Friendly or "Love Motels"

We always advise at check-in that the pet will not be left alone in the room.

We find that one of their major concerns is that if there is an issue of some sort, they want to feel assured that someone will be available to handle the issue.

citlali

Apr 29, 2014, 7:43 PM

Post #6 of 6 (3115 views)

Shortcut

Re: [playaboy] Pet Friendly or "Love Motels"

Puebla San Ysidro motel on the northside of the VQ plant past the factory outlet..
Clean basic, 250 pesos a night. Next to Pemex and the Italian Coffee Company.

Oizaba. Resort or hotel Las Cascadas, I forgot the prise, somewhere around 800 pesos for bungalows I believe,

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4