Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region

viejogatomalo

Feb 24, 2014, 1:31 PM

Post #1 of 5 (5073 views)

Shortcut

computers

Can't Post | Private Reply
Please give information concerning the location in Guadalajara of the computer stores location. I understand that there is one location in particular that caters to those who wish to view the various makes.
Thank you
R

esperanza

Feb 24, 2014, 2:36 PM

Post #2 of 5 (5057 views)

Shortcut

Re: [viejogatomalo] computers

Are you thinking of the Plaza de la Tecnología in GDL? There's one at the corner of López Cotilla and 16 de septiembre. Another is located at López Cotilla and Colón. They're only a block apart, and are branches of the main stores in Mexico City, Morelia, Acapulco, etc.

Then there is MiPC, which has branches all over Guadalajara (and some other cities). In GDL, there is actually a branch IN the Plaza de la Tecnología. I had them build me a computer to order about eight years ago--it was great. I just replaced it last August. Big +++ recommendation, especially for the one on Av. México in Plaza Bonita.

http://www.mexicocooks.typepad.com

sioux4noff

Feb 27, 2014, 8:14 AM

Post #3 of 5 (4953 views)

Shortcut

There are also several Best Buy stores, one in Andares, one in Ciudadela plazas.

viejogatomalo

Mar 31, 2014, 10:47 AM

Post #4 of 5 (4479 views)

Shortcut

Re: [sioux4noff] computers

Thank you very much for the information given. Have gotten my new computer and now the question is where to go for routine maintenance. ( not Benno, please).
Thank you
R

RickS

Mar 31, 2014, 2:40 PM

Post #5 of 5 (4442 views)

Shortcut

Define "routine maintenance" for us, por favor.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4