Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Central Pacific Region

TBo

Feb 20, 2014, 4:43 PM

Post #1 of 4 (8144 views)

Shortcut

PV to Chapala bus schedule

Can't Post | Private Reply
Want to go from Seattle to Chapala mid-June. Seattle to GDL flights on Alaska are crazy times. We're familiar with and have good schedules to and from PV.

$500 RT air PV to GDL for the two of us is a little rich and it might also be nice to see the country up close (?) at least one way.

How about bus schedule from PV to Chapala? Wouldn't mind spending the night in PV, or not. Times, prices, links?

Or, say we bus from PV to Guadalajara--get in about 10PM--how are taxis from the bus station to Chapala?

(This post was edited by TBo on Feb 20, 2014, 7:08 PM)

sparks

Feb 21, 2014, 7:31 AM

Post #2 of 4 (8115 views)

Shortcut

Re: [TBo] PV to Chapala bus schedule

Way too many to list but check ETN, Primera Plua and Vallarta Plus web sites for schedules. Try to get a bus to the Tonala station so the taxi fare will be less to Chapala

Sparks Mexico Blog - Sparks Costalegre

citlali

Feb 23, 2014, 8:50 AM

Post #3 of 4 (8051 views)

Shortcut

Re: [sparks] PV to Chapala bus schedule

Sparks do you know if Vallarta plus goes to Tonala.? I have not seen them there but then I really never looked for them there either as I usually go via ETN or Primera Plus.

AlanMexicali

Feb 23, 2014, 9:03 AM

Post #4 of 4 (8046 views)

Shortcut

Re: [citlali] PV to Chapala bus schedule

In Reply To
Sparks do you know if Vallarta plus goes to Tonala.? I have not seen them there but then I really never looked for them there either as I usually go via ETN or Primera Plus.

Vallarta Plus has their own small terminal about 2 or 3 or more blocks from the main 3 terminal buildings in Tonala.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4