Mexico Connect
Forums  > Specific Focus > Home Exchange/Rent/Sale

Sunnyvmx

Jul 20, 2013, 3:33 AM

Post #1 of 4 (8818 views)

Shortcut

Rental Apartments at Lake Chapala

Can't Post | Private Reply
Where I now live in Riberas on Lake Chapala there are several furnished apts. available. They are between $275 and $350 elec. and gas incl. The pool and interior gardens are lovely. This complex of 8 units in located nextdoor to the Oasis Cloud internet cafe on Calle San Luis a quiet residential treelined street. All units face the interior behind high walls with locked gates and feels very secure mostly because someone is always here. No dogs or children. A washer/dryer is on premises and it's one block off the carretera with bus stops going to Ajijic or Chapala. Walking distance to stores, restaurants, cinemas, restaurants and Walmart. Inside parking.
Contact Jan at 331 150 4722.

(This post was edited by Sunnyvmx on Jul 20, 2013, 3:36 AM)
Attachments: Front Half sm.jpg (102 KB)

Sunnyvmx

Aug 22, 2013, 5:09 AM

Post #2 of 4 (8381 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Sunnyvmx] Rental Apartments at Lake Chapala

Exciting news! New residents are moving in and the property manager is talking about heating the pool.

AndieAlick12

Jan 15, 2014, 9:47 PM

Post #3 of 4 (7542 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Sunnyvmx] Rental Apartments at Lake Chapala

My friend also lived near Lake Chapala it is very famous place in Riberas, but he never tell me about their rental apartments. I am trying for last two months to rent house for 2 week in that city but always have some money issues. This forum is really helpful for me to understand the area apartments values and their living standard. Thanks to you for sharing this beautiful details of apartments which attracts me and change my mind. I just want to ask you one question can you please tell me is there any home exchange procedure is available with this apartments? http://www.christianhomeexchange.com/

(This post was edited by AndieAlick12 on Jan 15, 2014, 9:56 PM)

Sunnyvmx

Jan 17, 2014, 2:47 AM

Post #4 of 4 (7507 views)

Shortcut

Re: [AndieAlick12] Rental Apartments at Lake Chapala

Since you mentioned two weeks, I'm sorry to say that our apartments are for long term renters. Our residents mostly live here full time. We will have two available in April.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4