Mexico Connect
Forums  > Specific Focus > Home Exchange/Rent/Sale

NEOhio1

Jul 12, 2013, 8:46 AM

Post #1 of 4 (6037 views)

Shortcut

Ajijic central village house available short term

Can't Post | Private Reply
Ajijic village house 2 blocks east of LCS near Nueva Posada. Walkable to everything, Chapala bus 1/2 block north. Large living room with 10 foot high windows with privacy glass below and clear above for light, 8 seat dining room and updated kitchen fully stocked. 2 ensuite bedrooms with queens. Modern and comfortable furnishings. Large flatscreen TV, cable, landline and wireless. Inside courtyards on first floor for sunlight and large regular stairs to 2nd story mirador filled with plants, tables and chairs and views over the village. Available weekly, monthly or for the snowbird or sunbird seasons. Owners in town 3 times a year for 10-14 days so long term is not possible. A fabulous way to experience real village life. Easily available street parking.

NEOhio1

Aug 4, 2013, 11:09 AM

Post #2 of 4 (5921 views)

Shortcut

Re: [NEOhio1] Ajijic central village house available short term

Rented winter 2013-14. Available from May 2014. Winter 2014-15.

AndieAlick12

Jan 14, 2014, 11:10 PM

Post #3 of 4 (4833 views)

Shortcut

Re: [NEOhio1] Ajijic central village house available short term

I am always wish to live in this type of village house which is situated away from my town and fully furnished with all types of luxury facilities. I just read about your house and looks my dream comes true. So i am interested to rent this house for 2 weeks during summer vacations. i hope you don't mind if i deal with you according to proper documentation or some holiday home exchange experts. Because i don't want any type of problem in future regarding money and comforts of house. It is safe and secure thing for both of us. So I trust on you and send link here http://www.christianhomeexchange.com/

(This post was edited by AndieAlick12 on Jan 14, 2014, 11:11 PM)

RickS

Jan 15, 2014, 11:05 AM

Post #4 of 4 (4812 views)

Shortcut

Re: [AndieAlick12] Ajijic central village house available short term

I'D BE REALLY CAREFUL WITH THIS ONE!!!!

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4