Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region

johninajijic

Feb 27, 2013, 8:48 PM

Post #1 of 2 (2409 views)

Shortcut

BRUNO'S Restaurant Review in Ajijic

Can't Post | Private Reply
Eight of us from our Monthly Dinner group went to Bruno's restaurant for my Birthday in Monday night. We were there at 4:00 PM and no one else was there, until they started arriving around 5:00 PM. We ordered our drinks, had time to talk before they took our orders. They brought Bruno's famous Romaine lettuce salad with a creamy dressing and pine nuts on top. Always crispy and delicious.

We ordered different Filet Mignons, some ordered the Baseball Filet (140 pesos) and others ordered the Ladie's Filet (125 pesos), a slightly smaller version. They were ordered with different ways of doneness and cooked to perfection. The meals come with a huge Baked Potato loaded with butter and a buttered ear of corn. Sour cream on the side. You can substitute French fries for the baked potato. One person ordered the BBQ Ribs. Very tender and delicious. One person ordered the Salmon which is always very moist. It had parmesan cheese on top.

My Filet was so tender that you could have cut it with a fork. We all enjoyed our meals as usual. Bruno's has been serving fine food for many, many years and I believe is the second oldest restaurant in Ajijic.

Many of us ordered desserts. I had a Hot Fudge Sunday that came with a candle on top. The waitstaff came out to sing Happy Birthday. Strangely enough a woman from another table came over and said it was her birthday too!

Everyone made my Birthday a very happy one to celebrate. We highly recommend BRUNO'S restaurant. This is a not to miss restaurant when in Ajijic.

BRUNO'S Restaurant - Open Friday to Tuesday - 11:30 AM to 8:30 PM
Make reservations on weekends - 766 1674

robt65

Feb 28, 2013, 4:29 AM

Post #2 of 2 (2391 views)

Shortcut

Re: [johninajijic] BRUNO'S Restaurant Review in Ajijic

Can't Post | Private Reply
Happy Birthday John

35? (again????)

Regards,
Robt65