Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region

Arizonakid

Jan 3, 2013, 1:41 PM

Post #1 of 6 (4200 views)

Shortcut

Tours to Guad

Can't Post | Private Reply
There was a fleeting mention of Cruz Rojas sponsored tours to a mall in Guadalajara in a recent thread. I have gone through John's sticky's and checked in the Ajijic News but so far have come up empty. Living alone, without a car, I am very interested in details and schedules. If there is someone out there with information, on something to get me started in the right direction, I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks, Larry

DavidHF

Jan 3, 2013, 1:46 PM

Post #2 of 6 (4192 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Arizonakid] Tours to Guad

Send email to: mydruthers01@yahoo.com for information on Cruz Roja bus trips.

Arizonakid

Jan 3, 2013, 5:06 PM

Post #3 of 6 (4166 views)

Shortcut

Re: [DavidHF] Tours to Guad

Thanks David, I shall inquire right away.

Larry

Magilicudy

Jan 10, 2013, 7:26 PM

Post #4 of 6 (3937 views)

Shortcut

Also, you can check at the Red Cross table that is set up every day at the Lake Chapala Society. Someone at the 'table' will have the information or it will be posted on a nearby 'blackboard'. They have a variety of trips.

pbbush

Jan 12, 2013, 6:33 PM

Post #5 of 6 (3835 views)

Shortcut

contact Ana - she is amazing.....www.anakabande.com

simpsca

Feb 4, 2013, 6:29 AM

Post #6 of 6 (3146 views)

Shortcut

Here are the Cruz Roja tours to Guad. for February.

"Our trip to the Galerias is scheduled for Wednesday, February 6th. We leave the sculpture area in LaFloresta at 9:00am. The Galerias Mall has Liverpool, Sears, Best Buys, Krispy Kreme, Dairy Queen plus many more stores and restaurants. It has a SAMs, Walmart, Costco and Mega. We leave from the Costco area at 3:30pm for our return home. The price is 200 pesos. Sign up at the LCS table Monday - Friday from 10:00am - 1:00pm. This trip sells out quickly so sign up early. Thanks, LCS Volunteer

February event is a trip to the ritzy Andares Mall in Guadalajara on Monday 25 February."

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4