Forums  > General > General Forum
First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Axixic

Nov 19, 2012, 1:08 PM

Post #76 of 77 (2614 views)

Shortcut

Re: [morgaine7] Overstaying tourist visa

| Private Reply
Keep in mind that people who qualified for an FM2 only had to produce 3 months of bank statements and those were not carefully checked. People did move money around. Even if the income for the old FM2 is the same for a temporal, they need 6 months of bank statements and all income sources proven.

Many will have trouble producing the extra $500 USD a month for a permanante on 6 months of bank statements. That will hurt more people than you think.

I cannot see a logical reason for Mexico to insist on income this high. Proving higher income does not benefit Mexico and it will only hurt Mexico. There is no correlation between the income and real cost of living.

bronco

Nov 19, 2012, 2:01 PM

Post #77 of 77 (2601 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Axixic] Overstaying tourist visa

| Private Reply
regardless of income, people still spend $$. i think the govt should suspend i.m.s.s. for expats, then we are even more of a plus. spend spend but dont get a break. what govt would not like that one?? i have spent more in parmacies than you could imagine. they pay tax to the govt. also my private drs. pay tax on my visits. its a win win. also the old story of paying more for the help. then the help can go out & spend more in walmart.

(This post was edited by bronco on Nov 19, 2012, 2:03 PM)
First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4