Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region

burt

Oct 30, 2012, 3:23 PM

Post #1 of 9 (3755 views)

Shortcut

you have overstepped your bounds web jefe

| Private Reply
by getting don pedro to give you his password under false pretenses. he sent me your pm's that outline this and he has printed it and will post it on his web board. before this happens you have one option. reinstate him and ignore the troll bronco whose password you also have. pedro is a very forgiving person unless you are too stupid.. you can ban me too, but there are many of us that are pedro's friends and don't like the invasion of privacy that you done done. and as he would say-SNORK!

johanson

Oct 30, 2012, 3:38 PM

Post #2 of 9 (3737 views)

Shortcut

Re: [burt] you have overstepped your bounds web jefe

| Private Reply
Pedro wouldn't do anything like that. That is blackmail and would make him look terrible. Besides, sadly if you were to check the activity at his website, you would see that almost no one reads it or posts on it anymore anyway.

burt

Oct 30, 2012, 3:59 PM

Post #3 of 9 (3730 views)

Shortcut

Re: [johanson] you have overstepped your bounds web jefe

| Private Reply

In Reply To
Pedro wouldn't do anything like that. That is blackmail and would make him look terrible. Besides, sadly if you were to check the activity at his website, you would see that almost no one reads it or posts on it anymore anyway.

i have read the true goods about you on his web board and i can tell you that he isn't blackmailing anyone like you and david m are doing or have done. why don't you tell us why you got fired from the guadalajara newspaper,senor johanson?

(This post was edited by burt on Oct 30, 2012, 4:03 PM)

bronco

Oct 30, 2012, 4:31 PM

Post #4 of 9 (3710 views)

Shortcut

| Private Reply
it is the right of the mods to ban anyone they want, it is not your forum. they want to avoid trouble in the future w/other members, especially new people. & none of anyones business why peter left the news paper, apples & oranges.

johanson

Oct 30, 2012, 4:37 PM

Post #5 of 9 (3708 views)

Shortcut

| Private Reply
I did get fired, Burt? No one told me. Tell me more. No I don't write for them anymore although I might again, I don't know. Oh I don't give Tech Support at Lagunanet anymore either. You are beginning to sound more like Pedro when he gets angry.

I'm not angry with you or anyone. May God bless you and forgive you for your sins, Burt or Pedro or whomever you are.

(This post was edited by johanson on Oct 30, 2012, 4:43 PM)

bronco

Oct 30, 2012, 4:46 PM

Post #6 of 9 (3696 views)

Shortcut

| Private Reply
do you really think the moderators care about some forum that noone reads? or any forum? they are busy w/this board, which covers all of mexico. & btw, has good info, great articals, & a fair mod policy. if you really need to contact a member, email them. theres not much more to say.

burt

Oct 30, 2012, 4:49 PM

Post #7 of 9 (3694 views)

Shortcut

Re: [johanson] you have overstepped your bounds web jefe

| Private Reply

In Reply To
I did get fired, Burt? No one told me. Tell me more. No I don't write for them anymore although I might again, I don't know. Oh I don't give Tech Support at Lagunanet anymore either. You are beginning to sound more like Pedro when he gets angry.

I'm not angry with you or anyone. May God bless you and forgive you for your sins, Burt or Pedro or whomever you are.

you got fired and i don't sin as you know that tripe,as i am an atheist.
if you truely believe it may thor forgive you.
and since david mcl is on here now maybe he can explain his ethics or lack thereof

(This post was edited by burt on Oct 30, 2012, 4:53 PM)

DavidMcL

Oct 30, 2012, 4:52 PM

Post #8 of 9 (3692 views)

Shortcut

| Private Reply
I don't usually respond to postings like this, but I have been asked to.

1. Pedro has been banned from this forum for using highly inappropriate language in a pm to another subscriber.
2. Pedro has never been asked for his password nor has he provided it too me.
3. You have been a member of Mexconnect since October 17th, about the time that Pedro was banned.
4. Your style of flaming, accusing and providing false information is inappropriate for this public forum.
5. You are now on notice.

David
David McL
WebJefe

burt

Oct 30, 2012, 5:05 PM

Post #9 of 9 (3682 views)

Shortcut

Re: [DavidMcL] you have overstepped your bounds web jefe

| Private Reply
how do i post your conversation with me about my password on here or shall i simply post it on pedros web. i printed it and i will only delete the password you liar. put me on notice all you want but as the former governor of cali said i will be back until you come clean david. how dare you justify banning someone because you read a PRIVATE MESSAGE. BRONCO DESERVED EVERY $&#&$% THING i said to him for sending me unwanted pm's

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4