Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > General Forum

Rolly

Jul 6, 2012, 12:05 PM

Post #1 of 5 (3247 views)

Shortcut

The Black Kiss: Zetas Groomed Texas Teens As Sicarios At 13

Can't Post | Private Reply
If your blood needs curdling, read this.

Rolly Pirate

Altahabana

Jul 8, 2012, 9:10 AM

Post #2 of 5 (3115 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Rolly] The Black Kiss: Zetas Groomed Texas Teens As Sicarios At 13

This story would have had a different ending if it had played out in San Antonio or Houston. The Webb County (Laredo) District Attorney's office doesn't have the capability to handle these type of cases correctly---these two clowns should be on Death Row now.

richmx2

Jul 8, 2012, 4:27 PM

Post #3 of 5 (3040 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Altahabana] The Black Kiss: Zetas Groomed Texas Teens As Sicarios At 13

They were extradited from Mexico, and even though they are U.S. citizens, a "no-kill order" (i.e., agreement not to seek the death penalty) would probably have been part of the agreement. Texans may still be barbaric enough to allow for state-sanctioned murder, but Mexico gave it up long ago.

http://mexfiles.net
http://mexicobookpublishers.com

Altahabana

Jul 9, 2012, 6:00 AM

Post #4 of 5 (3000 views)

Shortcut

Re: [richmx2] The Black Kiss: Zetas Groomed Texas Teens As Sicarios At 13

*+Texans may still be barbaric enough to allow for state-sanctioned murder, but Mexico gave it up long ago+*

Spare me the noble, enlightened Mexico stuff, Rich. Mexico's criminal justice system allows it's citizens to butcher each other with impunity in medieval, sadistic fashion or extra-judicially executes a select few while they are in jail. I can't imagine many "Texans" would view that as a less "barbaric", morally superior system that we should adopt.

And Cardona was not extradited---he cut a traditional deal where the DA got his testimony against some smaller fish in the pond. The State got a lot less than they gave away. Reta was extradited so you are correct--- he was not subject to capital punishment.

stevebrtx

Jul 11, 2012, 1:28 PM

Post #5 of 5 (2827 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Altahabana] The Black Kiss: Zetas Groomed Texas Teens As Sicarios At 13

Altrhabana, might I be so bold as to add a sizable "amen" to your statement. The only thing barbaric in TX is the justice system that takes 10-15-20 years to do the deed. I'm sure that murder victims and their families would have loved to had those years to share rather than grieve.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4