Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Living, Working, Retiring

expatsinmexico

Jun 3, 2012, 6:46 AM

Post #1 of 4 (2590 views)

Shortcut

Notifying Aduana of Visa Change

Can't Post | Private Reply
We recently received my non-immigrado visas. We drove to Mexico with a temporal importation permit on our car. I understand from reading Rolly's website that we need to notify Aduana of our visa change from a tourist Visa. I understand that a letter and a form needs to be sent to Aduana. Can this be done over the internet like we did when we obtained our permit while in the states? And does anyone know where the form can be found. If we need to go into Aduana or Banjercito I would presume there would be one in Guadalajara but does anyone have an address. If we have to go into the office I think we will use a facilitator...any suggestions on how to take care of this issue?

YucaLandia

Jun 3, 2012, 7:11 AM

Post #2 of 4 (2578 views)

Shortcut

Re: [bound4ajijic] Notifying Aduana of Visa Change

Filing your new INM No Inmigrante permit's expiration date cannot be done over the internet. Our Aduana office personnel in Progreso say that it must be done in person - not by mail. There is no form, but our website does have an example letter to present to Aduana describing what you want, your personal information, and the car's information that you submit to your Aduana office. The Aduana offices in airports do not perform this function.
-
Read-on MacDuff
E-visit at http://yucalandia.com

DavidHF

Jun 3, 2012, 4:13 PM

Post #3 of 4 (2514 views)

Shortcut

Re: [YucaLandia] Notifying Aduana of Visa Change

Those of us in the Lakeside area of Jalisco use the Aduana office at GDL for that service. Your blanket statement is not true. YMMV.

fugawibill

Jun 8, 2012, 9:31 AM

Post #4 of 4 (2349 views)

Shortcut

Re: [DavidHF] Notifying Aduana of Visa Change

I live in Mazatlan, and just renewed my vehicle permit. They no longer accept a request letter, and instead use a form I have posted here:

https://skydrive.live.com/...26D3AC1CB3CCBB%21223

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4