Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region

Chapala Payaso

Jun 1, 2012, 6:07 PM

Post #1 of 3 (2789 views)

Shortcut

Real estate dangers

Can't Post | Private Reply
At this time my sttorney forbids me from giving any details of the litigation regarding me and the real estate agenct involved. Once that is all settles, say in another year or year and a half, I will post the details and name names. be sure to have an attorney assist you. This is true whether you are the buyer or the seller. If you become involved in a legal battle, be aware that bribing for a favorable outcome is the norm and you will probably lose here in civil court. If your case has true merit you will have better luck on appeal in GDL. Your adversary knows that gringos are unaware of the nuances and are in fear of being deported, losing their property, etc. They take advantage of that. Finally, get an attorney from GDL as the local attorneys are joined at the hip not only with each other but also with the court officials and judges and will play you off against your adversary for money. Enough for now.

chinagringo

Jun 1, 2012, 7:15 PM

Post #2 of 3 (2767 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Chapala Payaso] Real estate dangers

Come on CP! Posts like yours have be there for years, especially where Gringos are involved! I certainly hope that you come out on the right end of the legal process but like anywhere (NOB or SOB) the legal process often goes against you. You seem to be playing right into their normal mode by dangling this "I will tell you later hook" but the results will be the same. Either you luck out and deal with ethical people or the luck of the draw isn't there.
Regards,
Neil
Albuquerque, NM

Chapala Payaso

Jun 2, 2012, 7:27 AM

Post #3 of 3 (2686 views)

Shortcut

Re: [chinagringo] Real estate dangers

What ethical people are you talking about?

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4