Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region

prorader

May 24, 2012, 5:40 PM

Post #1 of 8 (3490 views)

Shortcut

Mexican Army

| Private Reply
May 16th 2012 quote Borderland Beat "Mexican soldiers on Tuesday detained retired general Tomas Angeles Dauahare and general Roberto Dawe Gonzalez and turned them over to the country's organized crime unit, military and government officials said.

Angeles Dauahare was No. 2 in the armed forces under President Felipe Calderon and helped lead the government's crackdown on drug cartels after soldiers were deployed to the streets in late 2006. He retired in 2008.

Dawe Gonzalez, still an active duty general, led an elite army unit in the western state of Colima and local media said he previously held posts in the violent states of Sinaloa and Chihuahua."

Not the privates but the big boys, there are several very high profile Generals, that are spending a long time in Jail.

The point I am trying to make, yes the young soldiers are good and okay, Why? they, not like the police are under 24 hour a day control by these guys above the same as any young soldier in any Army. But there main purpose is to kill It depends on there training, I have been to many schools in the US Army with Mexican soldiers, and also there experience level depends on the shoot first idea. My objection with the Army has to do with my experience with my many years with the US Army, Vietnam, Free fire zones, shoot anything that moves. It moves shoot it, of course they are going for the bad guys, but don't be near if you are walking down the street, you are moving?. The Mexican police are not trained with that attitude, they want to detain you and arrest you, this is one of the main reasons why the US Army isn't allowed to operate in the US, the training, the tactics, and purpose is complete different

chinagringo

May 24, 2012, 5:54 PM

Post #2 of 8 (3487 views)

Shortcut

Re: [prorader] Mexican Army

| Private Reply
Like every other forum you have tried, this one needs a breathalyzer for after your "its 5 o'clock somewhere declaration". Everyone knows of your extensive military experience and to be honest, many are sick of hearing about it. It is ancient history!
Regards,
Neil
Albuquerque, NM

don pedro

May 24, 2012, 8:36 PM

Post #3 of 8 (3449 views)

Shortcut

Re: [prorader] Mexican Army

| Private Reply
doesn't this belong under the "dogs versus fleas" thread?????
http://chapalamexicoinfo.createforumhosting.com
naivete is a chronIc disease and by its very nature;the afflicted never know they have it.-SNORK!

bronco

May 24, 2012, 10:20 PM

Post #4 of 8 (3429 views)

Shortcut

Re: [chinagringo] Mexican Army

| Private Reply
he knows what he's saying. (you're were in retail). military is not your field. have some respect for a veteran.

bronco

May 25, 2012, 12:21 PM

Post #5 of 8 (3338 views)

Shortcut

Re: [bronco] Mexican Army

| Private Reply
typo error: "he knows what he's saying, (YOU were in retail). military is not your field. have some respect for a veteran". (is that better neil)??

don pedro

May 25, 2012, 1:06 PM

Post #6 of 8 (3326 views)

Shortcut

| Private Reply

In Reply To
typo error: "he knows what he's saying, (YOU were in retail). military is not your field. have some respect for a veteran". (is that better neil)??

all this rediculousy crap has been dealt with in a previous thread which has been locked.
there is no respect required for someone who knows nada about the mexican military and i'm also beginning to wonder about his knowledge about the excited states military which he purports to have been employed by for the sole purpose of killing other humans.
some people would classify retailers as an "army" of sorts as well-jeje! like a whole whack of pacmans gobling yer money-SNORK!
http://chapalamexicoinfo.createforumhosting.com
naivete is a chronIc disease and by its very nature;the afflicted never know they have it.-SNORK!

bronco

May 25, 2012, 3:12 PM

Post #7 of 8 (3299 views)

Shortcut

Re: [don pedro] Mexican Army

| Private Reply
don pedro: prorader is overly simplistic in his expression. his general ideas may be correct, but he has an exaggerated way of expressing them. i am sure the army was good in vera cruz & in rolly's town. all i am saying is that it "dosnt always work out that well". & the mexicans know this. as for prorader, he seems to have spent his life in dangerous situations. border control, vietnam etc. he knows the under belly of the beast. he is informing the members of what COULD happen. as for his credentials? i dont know, i have taken his word on this. subject closed.

tonyburton

May 25, 2012, 3:41 PM

Post #8 of 8 (3285 views)

Shortcut

| Private Reply
I agree; subject closed - and therefore thread locked!

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4