Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region
First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

bronco

May 23, 2012, 8:11 PM

Post #26 of 27 (1619 views)

Shortcut

Re: [don pedro] SUMMARY OF TOWN HALL SAFETY MEETING AT AJIJIC PLAZA

| Private Reply
the army can be good. i am sure they did a good job in rolly's town. BUT, as my mexicans friends say, they do alot of shooting & take down innocent people. they dont mean to be malicious, its the way they operate. (like all over the world)? my friends want some army here, but dont want a full scale war. thats why its best to watch where you are going. prorader does understand the concept. but no need for him to insult someones eyesight, & get crazy. he would have more credibility if he would calm down. meanwhile, the action is here, its not going away. if the govt needs to call in a rival gang to help, they may have to do that. either way, we need to get used to this.

don pedro

May 23, 2012, 8:19 PM

Post #27 of 27 (1617 views)

Shortcut

Re: [bronco] SUMMARY OF TOWN HALL SAFETY MEETING AT AJIJIC PLAZA

| Private Reply

In Reply To
the army can be good. i am sure they did a good job in rolly's town. BUT, as my mexicans friends say, they do alot of shooting & take down innocent people. they dont mean to be malicious, its the way they operate. (like all over the world)? my friends want some army here, but dont want a full scale war. thats why its best to watch where you are going. prorader does understand the concept. but no need for him to insult someones eyesight, & get crazy. he would have more credibility if he would calm down. meanwhile, the action is here, its not going away. if the govt needs to call in a rival gang to help, they may have to do that. either way, we need to get used to this.

your's and prorader's hysteria are not reality as it applies here.
both of you have proven that you know nada. i hope people reading this will ignore your postulating as pure wind without meaning-SNORK!
http://chapalamexicoinfo.createforumhosting.com
naivete is a chronIc disease and by its very nature;the afflicted never know they have it.-SNORK!
First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4