May 18, 2012, 6:50 AM
Post #1 of 3
escritura publica, very serious problem/question
Can't Post | Private Reply
It would be simple fantastic, if someone would help with information .
Not to make it to complicated, I will write in points .
1. location Tuxpan, Veracruz
2. Me, person with American passport , living in Mexico with FM3 .
3. Mexican owner ( the lady) has land almost facing the beach (second row), wants to sell, I want to buy .
4. Mexican owner has only possession papers, which are good to sell to another Mexicans,
she already sold another pieces of " terreno " to Mexican citizens .
5. I know , she needs to have escritura publica, and I need to use the bank for ownership .
What needs to be done to obtain escritura publica by her , what is the cost, is it possible to do
in every part of the country ?
Last part of my question is caused by the fact, that nobody in the area (land owners)
does have this document .
If someone really knows and is willing to help, my appreciation would be great .