Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region

prorader

May 15, 2012, 7:11 AM

Post #1 of 15 (5317 views)

Shortcut

LAKESIDE CRIME TODAY

| Private Reply
With Lakeside Crime still not functioning, and Chapala.com not excepting any posts about crime. we are again blind to what is going on Lakeside. I saw 2 police trucks in Ajijic last night carrying 2 civilians in the back heading towards Chapala.

DavidHF

May 15, 2012, 7:23 AM

Post #2 of 15 (5304 views)

Shortcut

Re: [prorader] LAKESIDE CRIME TODAY

| Private Reply
Go to http://lakechapalainfo.bigforumpro.com/ for uncensored news and discussion.

Chapala Payaso

May 15, 2012, 8:38 AM

Post #3 of 15 (5266 views)

Shortcut

| Private Reply
Chapala.com sells properties and is not at all interested in anything that will detract from that. Just a business decison taking priority over public welfare.

prorader

May 15, 2012, 9:15 AM

Post #4 of 15 (5241 views)

Shortcut

Re: [DavidHF] LAKESIDE CRIME TODAY

| Private Reply
That is Inside Lakeside owned by Cbob, all the derelicts from thr TOB that got booted go there

DavidHF

May 15, 2012, 10:06 AM

Post #5 of 15 (5211 views)

Shortcut

| Private Reply
As I recall you were booted from that board.

Axixic

May 15, 2012, 12:02 PM

Post #6 of 15 (5175 views)

Shortcut

| Private Reply
This is what I heard from an employee at Mi Bodega in Joco today, that two girls were kidnapped "out front" last night which I assume meant in front of the store. He said many Mexicans in the area are frightened and moving. They are all scared and feel helpless in protecting their families. The fear and crime to them seems to be getting completely out of hand.

Pass it on to whoever wants to know.

Chapala Payaso

May 15, 2012, 12:14 PM

Post #7 of 15 (5168 views)

Shortcut

| Private Reply
Not all go there. This derelict landed here. If you want warm and fuzzy or need to know where to buy an aspirin Chapala.com is for you. WAy too PC for my liking.

prorader

May 15, 2012, 12:56 PM

Post #8 of 15 (5148 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Chapala Payaso] LAKESIDE CRIME TODAY

| Private Reply
Love Ms Duran, what a sweet Heart

Chapala Payaso

May 15, 2012, 1:29 PM

Post #9 of 15 (5131 views)

Shortcut

| Private Reply
It seems there are very few quality posters are left there. Confrontation is forbidden. Besides, I don't know how to sing kum-bayah.

MsMexico

May 15, 2012, 2:06 PM

Post #10 of 15 (5109 views)

Shortcut

| Private Reply
You really don't know the truth about what happened? Surprising.

don pedro

May 15, 2012, 2:07 PM

Post #11 of 15 (5107 views)

Shortcut

| Private Reply

In Reply To
With Lakeside Crime still not functioning, and Chapala.com not excepting any posts about crime. we are again blind to what is going on Lakeside. I saw 2 police trucks in Ajijic last night carrying 2 civilians in the back heading towards Chapala.

this board has enough proper posts about crime in this area unless that is the only thing you are interested in. boobie's board has become the flagship on the topic-truth or rumour by the usual suspects and lotsa new ones. if ya prefer that sorta thing go there.
you can post about it on my board[link below] if you wish but no bs por favor. i did a thing about my wonderful dentista and shortly i will post about smitty's amazing corned beef. bad crap is happening here and we all deal with it differently-eh!
yes it's bad because we never had it HERE but some of us have lived in inner cities and we do got some street smarts-n'est pas!
gotta go and prepare mi pollo fer my weber rotisserie.. the guests will leave for home after dark running with scissors-SNORK!
good post prorader!
http://chapalamexicoinfo.createforumhosting.com
naivete is a chronIc disease and by its very nature;the afflicted never know they have it.-SNORK!

CanuckBob

May 15, 2012, 6:44 PM

Post #12 of 15 (5032 views)

Shortcut

Re: [don pedro] LAKESIDE CRIME TODAY

| Private Reply
Yeah so you can have a 1 on 1 conversation with peedro and not many more....jajaja.

Bob
Inside Lakeside
http://www.insidelakeside.com

(This post was edited by CanuckBob on May 15, 2012, 7:05 PM)

bronco

May 15, 2012, 7:26 PM

Post #13 of 15 (5013 views)

Shortcut

| Private Reply
NOT so PC during the last 2 months! they published most of my comments. the members said i was 19th century, nazi. nothing new. most members there are pc. not all, theres one man who is against multiculturalism. (sin of all sins). chapalawebboard was generous w/me. i think 90% of those members were students of the communist movement in china. they went nuts when i said i "felt sorry for the americans who have properties in upper ajijic". (near the shooting). i think the mods liked my comment. very recently, a member brought this comment up & quoted it again. this turned into an "occupy wall street" rally. no the original comment was not deleted. (unless they did a clean sweep w/all the crime). yes, now they are back to PC, keep it mono tone. see todays comments about the "meeting" wensday 6pm w/police. some may not attend. they are afraid the cartels will shoot them dead. the others think they will learn something "new".

bronco

May 15, 2012, 7:31 PM

Post #14 of 15 (5011 views)

Shortcut

Re: [bronco] LAKESIDE CRIME TODAY

| Private Reply
my above post was about chapalawebboard.com, in response to payaso. he said it was PC. my experience was different. yes the parties over.

DavidMcL

May 15, 2012, 9:16 PM

Post #15 of 15 (4968 views)

Shortcut

Locking Post

| Private Reply
Post thread is discussion of another board(s).
As we have always maintained - postings about other boards is off limits on MXC.

David
David McL
WebJefe

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4