Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region
First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

bronco

May 14, 2012, 4:41 PM

Post #76 of 79 (2039 views)

Shortcut

Re: [bronco] Uptick in drug gang activity.

Can't Post | Private Reply
to return to my INITIAL question: people in ajijic are scared they will be next. i asked for opinions, i gave mine. neil stats/links may be his paticular answer to my question. which points to the conclusion: yes they ARE @ risk. (based upon his links & stats). i asked a question, got an answer w/sufficient information. thank you for responding. i do not agree but will re consider, & pass this on locally.

arbon

May 14, 2012, 4:54 PM

Post #77 of 79 (2036 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Yacatecuhtli] Uptick in drug gang activity.

Can't Post |
Doe's anyone remember if the consulate employees husband worked in a local American prison?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bronco

May 14, 2012, 7:22 PM

Post #78 of 79 (1999 views)

Shortcut

Re: [arbon] Uptick in drug gang activity.

Can't Post | Private Reply
arbon, there was an article in the new york times about this. they have an online archive if you want to check. i dont remember reading about past employment in the prison system.

arbon

May 14, 2012, 7:48 PM

Post #79 of 79 (1990 views)

Shortcut

Re: [arbon] Uptick in drug gang activity.

Can't Post |

In Reply To
Doe's anyone remember if the consulate employees husband worked in a local American prison?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2010-03-24-drug-war_N.htm

OO'Keefe says members of the organization are suspected in the March 13 killings of Lesley Ann Enriquez, an employee of the U.S. consulate in Juárez; her husband, Arthur Redelfs, a detention officer at the El Paso County Sheriff's Department; and Jorge Salcido Ceniceros of Juárez, whose wife worked at the consulate.

El Paso County Sheriff's Department spokesman Jesse Tovar says officers were made aware of the threat against law enforcement earlier this week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4