Shortcut

Post deleted by tonyburton | Private Reply

chinagringo

Apr 15, 2012, 6:22 PM

Post #2 of 10 (3350 views)

Shortcut

Re: [prorader] RUMOR ONLY

| Private Reply
What? This has to be one of the most disjointed and vague posts made on MexConnect in some time. The "town crier" might wish to get facts straight and learn how to compose a paragraph?
Regards,
Neil
Albuquerque, NM

RickS

Apr 15, 2012, 7:25 PM

Post #3 of 10 (3331 views)

Shortcut

Re: [chinagringo] RUMOR ONLY

| Private Reply
I think this might be the new replacement for FUD..... just saying.

prorader

Apr 15, 2012, 7:43 PM

Post #4 of 10 (3323 views)

Shortcut

Re: [RickS] RUMOR ONLY

| Private Reply
Chinagringo aka cheenagringo and who else will fight me on every post. I said from the beginning this is a heresay, but the Mexican personal network is very good and reliable more so then the newspaper and TV, of course there is none of that in the Lake region, so the GRAPE vine is the junglealand if you have been in the jungle(like Vietnam) you learn to feel, smell and listen to the jungle, but I said from the beginning this is what I heard not stating facts, but stupid people don't listen and learn so they become the victims. Bad things happen in the night time so don't go there, don't go on the mountain side of Chapala, gangs, lock you car look around you, if your are a Gringo you are a target, fancy cars, jewlery are always targets don't go there but if you are Neil Albuquerque, NM you can say what you want, your not responsible for what you say, or do and you have no idea what is going on here, unless your are hiding and live here? Neil? Puto FUD uses other names on other boards, like Pedro, I am who I am no matter where I post, the information is as told by my Mexican wife and her friends as they say don't attact the messanger, unless U wan to kiss my A**

(This post was edited by prorader on Apr 15, 2012, 7:55 PM)

bronco

Apr 15, 2012, 8:29 PM

Post #5 of 10 (3301 views)

Shortcut

| Private Reply
prorader: what do you mean by "get involved"? i hear your warnings loud & clear. yes lock the car, the doors etc. but what kind of involvement? there was an entire discussion on chapala webboard about this community involvement. i could not get what they meant either. clarify! cheenagringo: you dont live here but have opinions about everything under the sun. you come as a tourist, & talk about products, shopping & travel. (thats as good as it gets). you yap thousands of posts on every mexican related site. this is getting like arizona here. then again, i have never seen the violence, it never affected my life in any way. much of this violence happens in places you wouldnt live, & neither would i.

(This post was edited by bronco on Apr 15, 2012, 8:40 PM)

prorader

Apr 15, 2012, 8:52 PM

Post #6 of 10 (3296 views)

Shortcut

Re: [bronco] RUMOR ONLY

| Private Reply
I may have not been clear, I am in Ajijic since 2005, maybe I was mad and saying to people that don't live here

prorader

Apr 15, 2012, 9:06 PM

Post #7 of 10 (3291 views)

Shortcut

| Private Reply
bronco, I am married to a Mexican woman and they have ther own network for information and I am an ex Us cop so I know what is going own but people are people they think they know everything, but the fact is as published by the town crier 9 dead and 2 missing, welcome to Mexico, Ajijic has become a real part of the real world of Mexico. DUH. My post was a warning, stay safe be vigilante, the night belongs to those that are bad, please stay home, check your area for strangers. This is what I am saying why am I being attacked, Mispelled words, sentence structure?

prorader

Apr 15, 2012, 9:13 PM

Post #8 of 10 (3286 views)

Shortcut

| Private Reply
Re: [prorader] 3 MORE GONE?Quote | Reply | Private Reply well as you say they are vicious gangs. they murder & do drug deals. what do you expect? gangs kill each other. @one time this was only in the mexican papers if it was reported @ all. now its "hot" as a crossover topic. yes its gotten worse over the years. these are not exactly upscale educated neigborhoods. they have problems as they do all over the world.

bronco

Apr 15, 2012, 8:36 PM
Post #8 of 8 (8 views)
Copy ShortcutRe: [bronco] 3 MORE GONE?Quote | Reply | Private Reply to add to my comment: the headline is "3 more gone" are we mourning? did you count the bloods & the crips in compton? we can do body counts in LA, the BRONX, ROXBURRY, BALTIMORE, PHILLY, TUSCON, thats what they do. it gets really sentimental on TOB.

prorader

Apr 15, 2012, 9:25 PM

Post #9 of 10 (3282 views)

Shortcut

| Private Reply
You know what I am tired of your bullshit I am trying to proviode usefull informatiom

cbviajero

Apr 16, 2012, 7:58 AM

Post #10 of 10 (3224 views)

Shortcut

| Private Reply
What an off the wall thread.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4