Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region


prorader

Mar 31, 2012, 12:38 PM

Post #1 of 2 (2123 views)

Shortcut

Dog poisoning upper Ajijic top of Juarez

Can't Post | Private Reply
Reports of several dogs that have been poisoned. This happened to my 11 year old dog several years ago. Mexican rat poison is used, it is very powerfull and very painfull to the dog and takes about 5 to 10 minutes to death, they bleed internally. This is a real problem and a crime, take care of your dogs



Gringal

Apr 1, 2012, 8:16 AM

Post #2 of 2 (2059 views)

Shortcut

Re: [prorader] Dog poisoning upper Ajijic top of Juarez

Can't Post | Private Reply
Sick mind doing the poisoning. Heads up to dog owners:

When walking the Ajijc malecon next to the park there, I notice that it's the minority of dog owners who have their pet on a leash......too often the dog is running free, into the park, smelling and often tasting what it finds there. That's not safe, especially with another nut case about.


(This post was edited by Gringal on Apr 1, 2012, 8:18 AM)
 
 
Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4