Mexico Connect
Forums  > Specific Focus > Home Exchange/Rent/Sale

PamelaSteed

Mar 14, 2012, 4:44 PM

Post #1 of 3 (4483 views)

Shortcut

LaFloresta Rental

Can't Post | Private Reply
Large furnished casita to rent at far west end of Upper LaFloresta. 3 bedroom, 2 bath. It'll be available by April 1st. The rent is $650 a month and includes Shaw Direct satellite (complete with HBO, Movie Channel, etc.), gas, telephone and gardener. The tenant pays for electric which runs about 250-300 p. per month (the stove and dryer are gas, which I pay). There's a washer and dryer, terrace and off-street parking. It's a quiet, secure area a short walk to town. I'd prefer no pets, but a cat or small dog would be okay. Smokers are fine. My number is 76-62266. Thanks.

prorader

Mar 18, 2012, 5:15 PM

Post #2 of 3 (4245 views)

Shortcut

Re: [PamelaSteed] LaFloresta Rental

I am the rental manager for Case Mexico Real Estate, I have a family coming from the US Wed sounds like your property is right on, 2 adults 1 high schooler would like to set up a visit

PamelaSteed

Mar 18, 2012, 9:04 PM

Post #3 of 3 (4226 views)

Shortcut

Re: [prorader] LaFloresta Rental

Thanks much for your post, but I'm not working with property managers or real estate companies because I know that I can rent the casita on my own. It's been constantly rented with long-term tenants for the past 13 years, and I really don't want to pay a commission if I don't have to. Thanks anyhow.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4