Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > North Pacific Region

lamur

Mar 7, 2012, 12:11 PM

Post #1 of 4 (6205 views)

Shortcut

Woman hit and killed by car?

Can't Post | Private Reply
I just found out that a friend from Washington State, Roseanne Olson fell in her condo in Mazatlan. Why she wasn't found for two days I have no idea, but her daughter Salida flew down to bring her home and was hit by a car and killed.

I've tried finding out more because the details are so sketchy but I haven't found anything about the accident. Lots of stuff about the Canadian lady who was beaten but nothing about Salida. Her youngest son is still in high school. It's just such a tragedy it makes me want to cry.

Has anyone heard anything about it?

Marlene / Moderator

Mar 8, 2012, 10:34 AM

Post #2 of 4 (6144 views)

Shortcut

Re: [lamur] Woman hit and killed by car?

What is Salida's full name and what day did this happen? I will search for a link to a report of the incident in local newspapers. It was in at least one. As I suggested on another forum, the US Consul will have all the information.

lamur

Mar 8, 2012, 10:41 AM

Post #3 of 4 (6140 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Marlene] Woman hit and killed by car?

I don't know Salida's last name..only her mother's. The details have been sketchy so far. When her son brings Roseanne and Salida's body back Sunday, I'm sure the full story will be known. I really don't want to bother them right now.... none of it will make any difference...whether someone was at fault, or it was just a horrible accident, Salida will still be gone.

Marlene / Moderator

Mar 9, 2012, 9:32 AM

Post #4 of 4 (6052 views)

Shortcut

Re: [lamur] Woman hit and killed by car?

There was a report March 5th in the newspaper that says Almeda Rose Davis, 59 yrs, from the USA was crossing the street on Sunday, March 4th at 3:30 pm on Av. Camaron Sabalo between Av. Delfin and Marlin, when she was struck by a car.

(This post was edited by Marlene on Mar 10, 2012, 9:01 AM)

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4