Mexico Connect
Forums  > Specific Focus > Technical Mexico

dab

Mar 3, 2012, 10:00 AM

Post #1 of 5 (3965 views)

Shortcut

Seeking Input for GREEN DIRECTORY

Can't Post | Private Reply
Posted 09 February 2012 - 06:22 PMIn conjunction with the local Green Group, I am in the process of compiling information for a Lakeside edition of a Green Directory. This directory will be accessible on the group's website
(LakeChapalaGreenGroup.com) and will later be available in a hard copy format (pending funding).

Please contribute to our data base if you can. Headings include but are not limited to:

Solar heating & cooling systems
Solar ovens
Recycling, including electronics
Bio-fuels
Aqua Culture
Hydroponics
Organic Gardening
Community Gardens
Eco-friendly pesticides, fertilizers and weed control
Water purification systems
Sustainable communities
Composting systems
Pollution control
Gray water systems
Medicinal Plants
Eco-friendly housing and accommodations
Organic clothing
Organic restaurants and markets
Farmers markets and organic farms

Please include your contact information with your response.

Thank you very much! -Chuk & Donna Steadman

Dab in San Antonio Tlayacapan

Karen K

Mar 4, 2012, 12:56 PM

Post #2 of 5 (3937 views)

Shortcut

Re: [dab] Seeking Input for GREEN DIRECTORY

HEY what about me. I'm in the state of Colima with solar electric and propane refrigerators. I'm am totally off the grid and need all the help I can get!

johanson / Moderator

Mar 4, 2012, 6:27 PM

Post #3 of 5 (3922 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Karen K] Seeking Input for GREEN DIRECTORY

Good for you. I've dropped my CFE consumption by 85% with photo-voltaic solar panels. And I do have a single phase backup. But in my case, I generate more than I use in the day time and then at night, I draw it back from CFE.

I also use solar panels for my hot water, and therefore have greatly decreased my gas bill.

In my case, I made the investment not only to leave a smaller footprint, but because my return on investment beats the stock market these days.

barbaroja

Mar 4, 2012, 10:13 PM

Post #4 of 5 (3904 views)

Shortcut

Re: [dab] Seeking Input for GREEN DIRECTORY

You may want to take a look at Mapa Verde San Miguel (http://mapaverdesanmiguel.org/...energy.php?locale=en). It is focused on San Miguel de Allende but some of the businesses (especially those in the Technology catagories) cover all of Mexico.

Barba Roja
http://www.mapaverdesanmiguel.org/

Axience123

Nov 20, 2012, 3:02 AM

Post #5 of 5 (1722 views)

Shortcut

Paid Survey for Messengers

Are you using a messenger such as Skype, Whatsapp, ooVoo etc.? Participate in a survey and win iPad (mini)! This is not spam you can contact us directly: Gleb Zhukov at gleb.zhukov@axience.com. Please follow the link to sign-up for the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5KC7T33

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4