Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Practice & Help Forum

tashby

Feb 21, 2012, 5:40 PM

Post #1 of 7 (27265 views)

Shortcut

Not receiving e-mail notifications?

Can't Post | Private Reply
Lately, sometimes I do, and sometimes I don't receive e-mail notification when someone has responded to a post in one of the threads. I checked my MexConnect preferences and they remain the same. And I checked my spam folder on my e-mail provider, and they're not there. So....

No tengo idea.

No big deal, just a heads up.

tonyburton

Feb 22, 2012, 9:46 AM

Post #2 of 7 (27241 views)

Shortcut

Re: [tashby] Not receiving e-mail notifications?

Thanks for the information. We did have a temporary issue with e-mail notifications that now (following techies' intervention) appears to be resolved, so hopefully, things will get back to normal!
Tony

RickS

Feb 22, 2012, 7:03 PM

Post #3 of 7 (27222 views)

Shortcut

Re: [tonyburton] Not receiving e-mail notifications?

Tony, just an FYI.... as of 9PM Central time 2/22, I am still not getting any replies.... at least not in a timely manner. I will probably get them either tomorrow or Friday based on the events of the last few days.

RickS

tonyburton

Feb 23, 2012, 7:09 PM

Post #4 of 7 (27201 views)

Shortcut

Re: [RickS] Not receiving e-mail notifications?

Rick,
Appreciate the update, and apologies for not responding sooner, but I wanted to wait for notification from the techies that they had completed their regular round of systems checks.
There was a delay in the e-mail system due to an unsuccessful mass spamming attempt using an @mexconnect e-mail address. This has now apparently been resolved and things should be completely back to normal by about now.
Thanks for your patience, and don't hesitate to let us know if you think the problem persists
Tony

RickS

Feb 23, 2012, 7:10 PM

Post #5 of 7 (27196 views)

Shortcut

Re: [tonyburton] Not receiving e-mail notifications?

Thanks for the update, Tony, and yes I am now receiving email notification within minutes.

Rick

john0208

Feb 11, 2013, 3:43 AM

Post #6 of 7 (19728 views)

Shortcut

Re: [tashby] Not receiving e-mail notifications?

Hello Friends,

This is John here new to this site. Please help me i am also facing this problem many times.

(This post was edited by tonyburton on Feb 11, 2013, 8:47 AM)

tonyburton

Feb 11, 2013, 8:47 AM

Post #7 of 7 (19710 views)

Shortcut

Re: [john0208] Not receiving e-mail notifications?

We have no current technical issues with the e-mail notification system, so you would need to provide more details for us to understand the issue you are experiencing.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4