Mexico Connect
Forums  > Specific Focus > Technical Mexico

mexbound

Feb 17, 2012, 8:40 AM

Post #1 of 11 (6241 views)

Shortcut

TelCel Monthly Plan - Pay from Bancomer Acct?

Can't Post | Private Reply
I have an iPhone that is on a monthly plan (not pay as you go) with TelCel. I am tired of going down to the TelCel store once a month and paying my bill. I have a Bancomer account which I have online access to. I was wondering if it is possible to send a payment to TelCel from my online Bancomer account?

sparks

Feb 17, 2012, 9:11 AM

Post #2 of 11 (6236 views)

Shortcut

Re: [mexbound] TelCel Monthly Plan - Pay from Bancomer Acct?

Have you checked your account online. Seems to me they have a pay option. I'm still waiting for my first bill in the mail and was going to pay at the bank

https://www.atencionenlinea.telcel.com/...n_clientes/index.jsp

Sparks Mexico - Sparks Costalegre

(This post was edited by sparks on Feb 17, 2012, 9:12 AM)

mexbound

Feb 17, 2012, 9:38 AM

Post #3 of 11 (6223 views)

Shortcut

Re: [sparks] TelCel Monthly Plan - Pay from Bancomer Acct?

Yes, from my online TeclCel account there is the ability to pay using a Visa or Mastercard. I was looking for a way to pay direct from my Bancomer Checking account. I might have found a way to do it from my Bancomer account. I will post back my findings.

johanson / Moderator

Feb 17, 2012, 12:26 PM

Post #4 of 11 (6207 views)

Shortcut

Changing the subject just a tiny bit. Have you ever wondered how to pay your Telcel bill when you are in the states? I just learned on another forum that you need go to this site:

http://www.telcel.com/...anjero.html?mid=1116

then link to the page "Puntos de Venta" and then enter your zip code. I discovered that there were two places within a block of my downtown Seattle condo one of which was at my local Rite-Aid, one half a block from the entrance to my condo

Papirex

Feb 17, 2012, 1:13 PM

Post #5 of 11 (6197 views)

Shortcut

Re: [johanson] TelCel Monthly Plan - Pay from Bancomer Acct?

Thanks for the link Pete, it may come in handy the next time I visit my kids in California. Do you know if a person needs their current statement, or will a account number do? I have never been able to access my account online here.

Rex
"The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved" - Victor Hugo

sparks

Feb 17, 2012, 2:21 PM

Post #6 of 11 (6184 views)

Shortcut

My PDF printout of my bill says I can pay with Credit card, debit card or online at

https://www.atencionenlinea.telcel.com/atencion_clientes/index.jsp

Each bank or store has a different reference number

sparks

Feb 17, 2012, 2:25 PM

Post #7 of 11 (6181 views)

Shortcut

Re: [johanson] TelCel Monthly Plan - Pay from Bancomer Acct?

That site looks to be only for the Amigo plan which is pay as you go. Maybe only contract plans have access to the web site. I should try my my other

johanson / Moderator

Feb 17, 2012, 2:50 PM

Post #8 of 11 (6174 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Papirex] TelCel Monthly Plan - Pay from Bancomer Acct?

Sadly Rex, I don't know. I would have thought (just a guess) that all you would need would be your cell number.

All I know is that all my nephew had to do in Ajijic to put time on my phone when I was up north was to bring the money and tell the lady at our local Telcel office what my cell number was/is. He's done it for me each summer for several years. And of course the $100 pesos he pays Telcel, increases my total by that amount and and my expiration date by two months.

So I would guess that this was all that was needed to pay on line, at least for the Amigo Plan (Plan Fidelidad)

YucaLandia

Feb 19, 2012, 1:25 PM

Post #9 of 11 (6129 views)

Shortcut

In Reply To
I have an iPhone that is on a monthly plan (not pay as you go) with TelCel. I am tired of going down to the TelCel store once a month and paying my bill. I have a Bancomer account which I have online access to. I was wondering if it is possible to send a payment to TelCel from my online Bancomer account?

If you really want to avoid long term efforts / hassles: You could set up an auto-payment from your Bancomer account to auto-pay Telcel every month. We did this with my wife's Telcel plan - and it worked fine. We eventually cancelled her Telcel plan, and the auto-payments stopped just fine.

We have the same auto-pay options with Telmex, JAPAY, and CFE to avoid the monthly dances.

It makes it especially easier to travel - and not fuss with how the bills get paid.
-
-
Read-on MacDuff
E-visit at http://yucalandia.com

(This post was edited by YucaLandia on Feb 19, 2012, 1:27 PM)

mexbound

Feb 21, 2012, 10:12 AM

Post #10 of 11 (6076 views)

Shortcut

Re: [YucaLandia] TelCel Monthly Plan - Pay from Bancomer Acct?

Ok, I have figured out how to do this. I have a monthly plan with TelCel. This is not a "pay as you go" plan. You need to logon to TelCel and see your "Factura". On the Factura about 3/4 of the way down there is a "Referencia" number for Bancomer. Write this number down and then go to your online Bancomer account. The first thing you must do is setup the payment. Go to "Pago de Servicios" on the left side of the home page. Then click on "Pre registro de Servicios" and setup the payment. This is where the "Referencia" number is used. Once the information is entered and submitted, it takes a couple of hours for it to be ready. Then you can just click on "Pago se Servicios" and then click on "Pagar un servicio" and you should see TelCel in your list. Just fill out the amount you want to pay and submit it. The amount is taken out of your account immediately and it took two days for the payment to show up in my online Telcel account.

Axience123

Nov 20, 2012, 3:03 AM

Post #11 of 11 (3059 views)

Shortcut

Paid Survey for Messengers

Are you using a messenger such as Skype, Whatsapp, ooVoo etc.? Participate in a survey and win iPad (mini)! This is not spam you can contact us directly: Gleb Zhukov at gleb.zhukov@axience.com. Please follow the link to sign-up for the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5KC7T33

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4