Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Central Pacific Region

HarryinNM

Feb 7, 2012, 3:41 PM

Post #1 of 2 (3396 views)

Shortcut

Opthalmologist

Can't Post | Private Reply
I posted several weeks ago requesting information about an English speaking Ophthalmologist.,

I have had an entirely positive experience with an Ophthalmologist in Manzanillo. The contact information came from an off-forum friend.

I am impressed with his professionalism and diagnostic skills. His recommended treatment was spot on, and resulted in a quick resolution of an alarming and mildly disabling condition.

Dr Ramon Navarro, Av Lazaro Gardenas No 15522 A, Col Morelos (Las Brisas) (314) 322-04-27

I recommend him without reservation.

leegleze

Feb 20, 2012, 11:16 AM

Post #2 of 2 (3203 views)

Shortcut

Re: [HarryinNM] Opthalmologist

Can't Post | Private Reply
There's a great Opthalmologist in Puerto Vallarta too (actually, he's in El Pitillal, three blocks west of the plaza and just a short drive from the CMQ Hospital to the south). His name is Dr. Vargas. He works with his partner, Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez. Although Dr. Vargas can communicate in English, his partner often helps things along. Their office, Ocean Vision, is at Prisciliano Sanchez 550; number is 322-293-7797. They have two receptionists, Dehlia and Emma.

Dr. Vargas fixed a botched cataract operation which was done by another surgeon (who had a fancier office) and he also performed cataract surgery on my other eye, which has turned out beautifully. Both partners have a great 'bedside manner' and the receptionists are particularly friendly.
~ Roxana in Bucerias ~

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4