Mexico Connect
Forums  > Specific Focus > Home Exchange/Rent/Sale

Chapala Payaso

Feb 4, 2012, 10:08 AM

Post #1 of 4 (4981 views)

Shortcut

Great house for sale

Can't Post | Private Reply
Are you tired of the traffic, noise, and increasing violence on the North side of the lake? Ready to buy a house but prices exceed your budget? Well, I stumbled across a real bargain.

Here is a 1200 Sq. Ft. +/- one level home in a rustic neighborhood. 3 Bedrooms, a television room, open concept living and dining room, twin tinacos, pressurized water system, pass through hot water heater, all fenced in. Large bodega that could be converted into another bedroom or work area. Lot is about 5000 sq. ft. A fracc. With dues you can afford. Electricity subsidized in a large percent by the government. Taxes are low. Great place for dogs to roam. A car is a must since the highway is about a mile away.

The owner is a contractor and the house is well maintained. He is willing to put in an aljibe with a street level car parking area over it. The price, firm, is $80,000.00 USD. PM me if seriously interested.

Dan

Chapala Payaso

Feb 10, 2012, 12:38 PM

Post #2 of 4 (4680 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Chapala Payaso] Great house for sale

I am surprised at how few replies I have had sent to me. Maybe I did not give enough information. Photos can be had to serious people. I am not a real estate person, just trying to help a neighbor. The house is in Fracc. Agua Escondida, across the highway from Ixtlahuacan de los Membrillos. Houses lower down in this fracc. are sometimes prone to the earth moving beneath them but not up as high as this one.

The setting is essentially a mountain forest of pines and eucalyptus trees. If you pay your association dues early, there is a 10% discount making the total just under $2,300.00 Pesos. My electric bill is about $535.00 pesos per 2 month period. My house taxes are just under $200.00 Pesos per year. PM me if interested.

karenanron

Feb 10, 2012, 6:57 PM

Post #3 of 4 (4650 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Chapala Payaso] Great house for sale

Your home sounds great, but without pics for us who are shopping, it just doesn't work. I need pictures. And being a shopper, I won't bother you with a PM. So I can't be a serious buyer for you. Just my .02 cents. I wish you good luck and I'm jealous that I'm no SOB yet

Chapala Payaso

Feb 11, 2012, 8:26 AM

Post #4 of 4 (4612 views)

Shortcut

Re: [karenanron] Great house for sale

I will only send pictures to serio0us buyers who want to visit the property. You are unwise to get interested in a property that you cannot see physically. If you are not acquainted with the area, some neighborhoods are more desireable than others.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4