Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Central Pacific Region

chinagringo

Jan 29, 2012, 6:06 PM

Post #1 of 4 (4069 views)

Shortcut

Plaza de Artesanías Apartments - Tlaquepaque

Can't Post | Private Reply
Earlier this month, we needed to be in Guadalajara/Tlaquepaque for some dental work. Through some research on the Tlaquepaque website: http://tlaquepaque-centro.com/index.html - I found the above mentioned short term apartments: http://apartmentstlq.com/

What a pleasant surprise! Owned by a Scottish/Mexican couple, the location on Juarez is ideal (only one block from the Parian) and within easy walking distance to the shops and restaurants. The three apartments located upstairs around the courtyard can only be accessed through a locked iron gate. We stayed in Apt. D and what a great value at $150USD/week. Between the owners, the sister in law, Cristina and the mother in law, we didn't want for anything and highly recommend this facility!
Regards,
Neil
Albuquerque, NM

Axixic

Feb 2, 2012, 6:51 AM

Post #2 of 4 (3946 views)

Shortcut

Re: [chinagringo] Plaza de Artesanías Apartments - Tlaquepaque

Those are very nice and very cheap for a by the month rental especially for what is offered.

chinagringo

Feb 3, 2012, 8:44 AM

Post #3 of 4 (3883 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Axixic] Plaza de Artesanías Apartments - Tlaquepaque

Not try to start an argument and I know this is semantics but I would prefer not to use the word "cheap" to describe this establishment. The problem with using cheap is that the term often relates to the quality of the facility and what they are offering for the price. Granted this is not a "Boutique Hotel" or an upscale B&B but they do offer a million dollar secure location right in the heart of centro Tlaquepaque!
Regards,
Neil
Albuquerque, NM

Axixic

Feb 3, 2012, 9:10 AM

Post #4 of 4 (3880 views)

Shortcut

Re: [chinagringo] Plaza de Artesanías Apartments - Tlaquepaque

You know I meant by "cheap" in that it is cheap for the area and for what it offers. The establishment is not "cheap," the price is. Establishments with far less to offer charge double.

You always bristle at any perceived or misconceived slight so yes you are trying to start something.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4