Forums  > Areas > North Pacific Region

sanibel

Jan 18, 2012, 7:24 AM

Post #1 of 8 (13384 views)

Shortcut

INQUIRY

Can't Post | Private Reply
Hello,

I will be visiting the Baja Sur area within the next several months for possible living and opening a business. Would Carbo be the best place to start my search? For my business I would need to be in areas that are supported by tourist and locals as well. Any suggestions for real estate person (female) that move with integrity? Also any veggie restaurants? Regards

chicois8

Jan 18, 2012, 7:55 AM

Post #2 of 8 (13371 views)

Shortcut

Re: [sanibel] INQUIRY

In Reply To
Hello,

I will be visiting the Baja Sur area within the next several months for possible living and opening a business. Would Carbo be the best place to start my search? For my business I would need to be in areas that are supported by tourist and locals as well. Any suggestions for real estate person (female) that move with integrity? Also any veggie restaurants? Regards

Carbo would not be a good place to search, especially if you are a

vegetarian ...

Bye the way if you meant Cabo there are a few like:
Cabo Pulmo, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo...
Rincon de Guayabitos,Nayarit
San Mateo, California

sanibel

Jan 18, 2012, 8:37 AM

Post #3 of 8 (13358 views)

Shortcut

Re: [chicois8] INQUIRY

Chicois,

Thank you for the information as Im seeking the best place for my business where tourist frequent.

Regards

chicois8

Jan 18, 2012, 9:20 AM

Post #4 of 8 (13347 views)

Shortcut

In Reply To
Chicois,

Thank you for the information as Im seeking the best place for my business where tourist frequent.

Regards

Your welcome, all three places tourists frequent.. what is your business?
Do you know Mexican regulations about foreigners working?
Rincon de Guayabitos,Nayarit
San Mateo, California

scottabraham

Apr 10, 2012, 10:49 PM

Post #5 of 8 (12417 views)

Shortcut

Which kind of bussiness you want to establish??? Veggie restaurants??? It will be difficult to run veggie restaurants, because tourist and local both are fascinated towards different type of cuisine.
horseback vacation

mazbook1

Apr 11, 2012, 1:43 PM

Post #6 of 8 (12360 views)

Shortcut

chicois8, It is actually easier to get an FM3 - actividades lucrativas visa for starting a new business than it is to get a "working" FM3. This is both from my personal experience and that of others whom I know. Costs the same as a "working" FM3 though, about double that of an FM3 - rentista visa.

dream11

Apr 24, 2012, 5:01 AM

Post #7 of 8 (12123 views)

Shortcut

I have been dealing with Ina Yank at Prime Cabo Real Estate...

El Gato

Apr 25, 2012, 7:14 AM

Post #8 of 8 (12039 views)

Shortcut

Re: [mazbook1] INQUIRY

In Reply To
chicois8, It is actually easier to get an FM3 - actividades lucrativas visa for starting a new business than it is to get a "working" FM3. This is both from my personal experience and that of others whom I know. Costs the same as a "working" FM3 though, about double that of an FM3 - rentista visa.

Have you considered Sonora? Especially Puerto Penasco. It is about an hour's drive south of the AZ border. Showing a lot of growth potential lately as news of possibility of becoming a Home Cruise Port announced (suppose to already have Fed. funding.

In process of building a large convention center. Building a Sam's Club.

Currently gets quiet during winter months - but if cruise ships arrive that would change.
"The World After WW1 - 1918 - 1921" at amazon.com, Barnes & Nobel - letters written at the end of WWI

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4