Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Traveling Mexico

aurelia2412

Nov 9, 2011, 6:38 AM

Post #1 of 3 (4236 views)

Shortcut

Private car and driver rental from Mexico City to Oaxaca round trip

Can't Post | Private Reply
I need a private driver to pick me up from my hotel in Mexico City to Oaxaca centro. I will be traveling to Mexico City in the next couple of months. Since I don't want to take the little Embraer proposed by AM to Oaxaca but I have to respect some meetings fixed in Oaxaca, I need someone that leads me from Mexico City to Oaxaca round trip in 24 hours. Does anybody have a link of a private company that could pick me up and drop me off too? That would be lots of help becuase the lots I have found on the web don't make this kind of service or didn't answer...

esperanza

Nov 9, 2011, 7:18 AM

Post #2 of 3 (4226 views)

Shortcut

Re: [aurelia2412] Private car and driver rental from Mexico City to Oaxaca round trip

These people will do it. Despite their car rental company name, they also provide excellent professional driver services in unmarked cars. They work both in and outside Mexico City and offer really excellent service.

Global Rent Car

If you are calling from the USA, dial 011.52 before the rest of the telephone number.

http://www.mexicocooks.typepad.com

aurelia2412

Nov 10, 2011, 6:54 AM

Post #3 of 3 (4172 views)

Shortcut

Re: [esperanza] Private car and driver rental from Mexico City to Oaxaca round trip

Dear Esperanza,
thank you so much for your suggestion. I have just sent an email to the company and I hope to have soon an answer!!!

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4