Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region

carol1958

Oct 11, 2011, 1:16 PM

Post #1 of 8 (4544 views)

Shortcut

Unidad de Medicina Familiar UMAA No 180 - IMSS

Can't Post | Private Reply
Can anyone tell me how to get to the new IMSS Clinic 180 in Tlajamulco from Ajijic? I have the address, but cannot figure out how to get there. The address that pulls up is: Avenida Solidaridad Esquina Avenida Adolfo Lopez Mateos S/N, Colonia Providencia Valle de Chalco, State of Mexico. I am familiar with Avenida Adolfo Lopez Mateos Sur, but cannot find the connection to the other streets in my Ciudad de Guadalajara map. Thank you.

(This post was edited by carol1958 on Oct 11, 2011, 1:16 PM)

bournemouth

Oct 11, 2011, 1:23 PM

Post #2 of 8 (4531 views)

Shortcut

Re: [carol1958] Unidad de Medicina Familiar UMAA No 180 - IMSS

Carol - that unit is in Valle de Chalco, State of Mexico and not in Jalisco.

chinagringo

Oct 11, 2011, 2:19 PM

Post #3 of 8 (4519 views)

Shortcut

Re: [carol1958] Unidad de Medicina Familiar UMAA No 180 - IMSS

Someone please correct me if I am wrong but isn't Tlajamulco the township or area around the airport?
Regards,
Neil
Albuquerque, NM

bournemouth

Oct 11, 2011, 3:57 PM

Post #4 of 8 (4508 views)

Shortcut

Re: [chinagringo] Unidad de Medicina Familiar UMAA No 180 - IMSS

It extends a long way - the actual town is off the new Periferico Sur before you get to the Colima/Guadalajara road but the municipality covers a big area.

albertrv

Oct 12, 2011, 9:04 AM

Post #5 of 8 (4451 views)

Shortcut

Re: [bournemouth] Unidad de Medicina Familiar UMAA No 180 - IMSS

I was given the directions but am also a little bit confused on them. I think the first time round I'll just take the free bus. It leaves at 5:30am from Joco but I'm not sure about the other areas.
Albert
www.lagunachapala.com/fsbo
www.monarchhostingservices.com

Vichil

Oct 12, 2011, 3:08 PM

Post #6 of 8 (4420 views)

Shortcut

Re: [albertrv] Unidad de Medicina Familiar UMAA No 180 - IMSS

Did I enter the twilight zone again?
Clinica 180 as Bournemouth pointed out is in the State of Mexico not in Tlajamulco and certainly not close to Ajijic.

Are they two clinicas 180??

Meanwhile 3 people were murdered in or around the IMSS clinica in Tlajomulco on the 11th of October but did not check the year so maybe it was yesterday maybe years ago who knows...
It says that the clinic in Tlajomulco was in or near Los Gavilanes #6 for those who know Tlajomulco....

albertrv

Oct 12, 2011, 4:53 PM

Post #7 of 8 (4410 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Vichil] Unidad de Medicina Familiar UMAA No 180 - IMSS

I'm pretty sure that the IMSS clinic in Jocotepec is in Jalisco. If not that is going to be quite a day on the bus they want to send me on. I guess there is a good chance that each State does its own numbering and this causes a duplication. Here is a link to the new Hospital #180 with a pretty good picture of the building. http://www.lagunachapala.com/...w-imss-hospital-180e

The Joco clinic is giving out directions in addition to the address. Can't see why Chapala wouldn't be doing that as well.
Albert
www.lagunachapala.com/fsbo
www.monarchhostingservices.com

(This post was edited by Rolly on Oct 12, 2011, 5:02 PM)

carol1958

Nov 6, 2011, 1:48 PM

Post #8 of 8 (3933 views)

Shortcut

Re: [albertrv] Unidad de Medicina Familiar UMAA No 180 - IMSS

FYI - I finally found the hospital via a map and directions from google. Had to get directions for the hospital in San Sebastion, not Tlajomulco. Once I figured that part out, drove straight to it with no problems.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4