Mexico Connect
Forums  > Specific Focus > Mexican Kitchen

jools99

Oct 8, 2011, 11:15 AM

Post #1 of 2 (10178 views)

Shortcut

Home Made Chilli Jam

Can't Post | Private Reply
I am just so excited to have found this forum and especially like the Mexican Kitchen. Thank God for 'copy and paste' so I can copy all of the recipes from here into MS-Word.

My daughter is a total Nando's junkie and I keep telling her she needs to try the 'real' thing so I will be a frequent visitor.

My contribution to her home made Mexican experience can be found here - http://jools99.hubpages.com/...w-To-Make-Chilli-Jam, hope you will all have a look and give me some feedback.

Very, very easy and cheap to make and all of the photos are my own. Everyone at work is eating it at the moment since I left a small jar of it in the fridge.

Does 'Chilli Jam' actually exist in Mexico/South America or is it just an American twist on something similar?

I'm not leaving this site until I've found an easy recipe for Questidillas, in England, we're only just starting to get the right raw ingredients to make things at home from scratch, it has taken a long time!

Rolly

Oct 8, 2011, 11:34 AM

Post #2 of 2 (10177 views)

Shortcut

Re: [jools99] Home Made Chilli Jam

Can't Post | Private Reply
Welcome to MexConnect.

Here are a couple of other websites you should look at to learn more about Mexican Cooking.
Christina Potters' México Cooks!
And my own Mexican Cooking.

This one talks about a quesadilla at the bottom of the page.

Rolly Pirate

(This post was edited by Rolly on Oct 8, 2011, 11:38 AM)

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4