Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region

prowriter

Oct 2, 2011, 12:19 PM

Post #1 of 2 (3281 views)

Shortcut

Lake Chapala personal security

Can't Post | Private Reply
There have been increasing reports of both personal and home crimes here at the Lake, including a number at Ajijic. From a friend, I've heard about a new company which offers an alarm system for both health and safety. It's called Vida Alarms in Ajijic. Has anyone got any solid info on this?

MsAlex

Oct 9, 2011, 5:27 AM

Post #2 of 2 (3089 views)

Shortcut

Re: [prowriter] Lake Chapala personal security

Can't Post | Private Reply
Hi,

I'd be glad to reply with more information about Vida Alarms. Actually, I just posted an article about it on another thread here in the Life in Jalisco forum. The thread is called "Vida Alarms, a missing service in our community". It was started by someone completely unassociated with the company, and I'd just like to offer information in response to these questions. I don't want to be accused of spamming or re-posting, so if you go to that thread, you'll see that I posted an article there with information about the services Vida Alarms offers. Also, the owner, Michael Haskett, has offered a FREE GIFT to anyone who sees these posts and orders service. Just mention my name: ALEX.

Vida Alarms is available now throughout Mexico, and they are based in Ajijic, Jalisco. The Vida Alarms website is www.vidaalarms.com and you can call them at 376-766-3500. You are also welcome to post any questions here and I'll be glad to answer them.

Alex

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4