Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Living, Working, Retiring

alicia

Nov 30, 1919, 12:00 AM

Post #1 of 2 (1597 views)

Shortcut

about working in cabos san lucas...

Can't Post |
i had seen a post from kate to a young canadian interested in moving to cabos san lucas. i inferred from her message that it's quite easy to get a job working in timeshares there. if we came after xmas, would we still have a good chance of getting a job? we'll go anywhere and do anything... well, almost anything, anyway!
i hope i'm not being too intrusive on the message board. if i am, just let me know... i just have so many questions to ask and you guys have been great so far!
thanks.
-alicia

Kate

Nov 30, 1919, 12:00 AM

Post #2 of 2 (1594 views)

Shortcut

about working in cabos san lucas...

Can't Post |
I'm not sure if I said "Quite easy" but it doesn't seem to be too hard. How longpeople last at it and how much money they make is another question..It's not easy work and you are paid on commission so if you don't sell, you don't get paid. I think the advice Lucy gave was good; most hiring is done Low Season and it may not be easy to get a job.<p>There are definite negatives to this type of work. I have never considered it because of these..but then I'm neither young nor energetic!! I have met some young people who have used it to finance their stays here, many seem to get tired of it and leave after a year or so.<p>I would imagine you would need to bring enough money to live on for 2 or 3 months at least<p><p><p>: i had seen a post from kate to a young canadian interested in moving to cabos san lucas. i inferred from her message that it's quite easy to get a job working in timeshares there. if we came after xmas, would we still have a good chance of getting a job? we'll go anywhere and do anything... well, almost anything, anyway!
: i hope i'm not being too intrusive on the message board. if i am, just let me know... i just have so many questions to ask and you guys have been great so far!
: thanks.
: -alicia<p>

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4