Forums  > General > General Forum

Kimmley

Sep 19, 2011, 12:06 AM

Post #1 of 12 (8399 views)

Shortcut

Mexican car insurance

Can't Post | Private Reply
Hi Everybody,

I am looking for the best Mexican car insurance company. I am a traveler and looking for a company offering one of the Best Quality Mexico Insurance Services for Travelers from San Diego. Also, great coverage and affordable rates are hold equal importance to me.

Kindly suggest me few companies.

Regards,
Kimmley

chinagringo

Sep 19, 2011, 5:36 AM

Post #2 of 12 (8371 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Kimmley] Mexican car insurance

Have always used:

http://www.mexadventure.com

Only one claim that was efficiently handled in a timely manner. Always opt for their "Platinum" coverage.
Regards,
Neil
Albuquerque, NM

Rolly

Sep 19, 2011, 8:04 AM

Post #3 of 12 (8338 views)

Shortcut

There is general information about Mexican car insurance and a list of companies here.

Rolly Pirate

Kimmley

Sep 20, 2011, 10:09 PM

Post #4 of 12 (8224 views)

Shortcut

Re: [chinagringo] Mexican car insurance

Thank you so much for your prompt response.

Regards,
Kimmley

Kimmley

Sep 20, 2011, 10:13 PM

Post #5 of 12 (8219 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Rolly] Mexican car insurance

Thank you Rolly.
Keep sharing such information.

Regards,
Kimmley

cookj5

Sep 21, 2011, 1:54 PM

Post #6 of 12 (8167 views)

Shortcut

We have had insurance through Lewis and Lewis since we came down 4 1/2 years ago. Good rates, excellent coverage, easy to access through their website. No claims yet, but most reports we have gotten from others who had claims were that they were satisfied. Lewis and Lewis are a US broker based in San Diego. The actual insurance is through the Mexican company called Qualitas.

Here is the url for Lewis and Lewis: http://www.mexicanautoinsurance.com/

Kimmley

Oct 12, 2011, 12:24 AM

Post #7 of 12 (7899 views)

Shortcut

Re: [cookj5] Mexican car insurance

Hey

Thanks for sharing this information.

To add more, I am also looking for a company providing Mexico Insurance Claims Services Guarantee In The Marketplace.
If you have any idea, kindly suggest.

Regards,
Kimmley

RickS

Oct 12, 2011, 1:04 PM

Post #8 of 12 (7830 views)

Shortcut

Kimmley,

Maybe it's just me, but I thought your first post last month was a bit interesting. You said you were "looking for a company offering one of the Best Quality Mexico Insurance Services for Travelers from San Diego." That wording seemed strange, what with the capitalization and all.

Now today, after getting about the best information there is about Mexican Car Insurance from Rolly, you post again saying you are "looking for a company providing Mexico Insurance Claims Services Guarantee In The Marketplace." Again, an interesting choice of words and use of capitalization.

Since I have never heard the phrase "providing Mexico Insurance Claims Services Guarantee In The Marketplace" I was curious as to what it was you were looking for. So I Googled this phrase and I find that there is but one company offering such a service and their website uses just that phrasing as a come-on.

So, my question to you..... do you have any affiliation with this "Mexican Car Insurance.com"? And if not, then I believe I have found just what you seem to have been seeking.

Am I off base sir?

Axixic

Oct 12, 2011, 1:31 PM

Post #9 of 12 (7821 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Rolly] Mexican car insurance

In Reply To
There is general information about Mexican car insurance and a list of companies here.

Lake Chapala Insurance is the same as Mexpro on your site. Beth who sells it here, is partially retired from Mexpro and is the local agent for Mexpro at Lake Chapala.

http://www.lakechapalainsurance.com/lake-chapala/index.html

Kimmley

Oct 17, 2011, 2:18 AM

Post #10 of 12 (7675 views)

Shortcut

Re: [RickS] Mexican car insurance

Hey RickS,

I am glad to hear that you read my posts. This is true that I have been looking for a company offering Mexico insurance claims services. But, I am by no means affiliated to "Mexican Car Insurance.com". I just asked about a company which is into these services.

Regards,
Kimmley

RickS

Oct 17, 2011, 6:47 AM

Post #11 of 12 (7646 views)

Shortcut

Well good, then, I found you exactly what it appears you have been looking for.... even in the exact words you used to describe it.

Kimmley

Oct 18, 2011, 4:56 AM

Post #12 of 12 (7585 views)

Shortcut

Re: [RickS] Mexican car insurance

Absolutely yes!

Thankyou so much for your suggestions and advice.

Regards,
Kimmley

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4