Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Mexico City & Surroundings

rayitodeluna

Aug 21, 2011, 11:02 AM

Post #1 of 4 (6360 views)

Shortcut

Pediatrician recommendations on north D.F.

Can't Post | Private Reply
Hey expats in D.F. and surrounding areas! We are moving in 6 weeks and I have two young ones ( 2 year old and 5 month old) to Gustavo A Madera/ Tlaneplantla.

Lookng for recommendations on pediatricians, will need one soon after we move, as the 5 month old is on a vaccination schedule that I would like to keep current ( will need another round of vaccs at 6 months old according to our vaccination schedule we have kept here).

Any recommendations would be great! Thank you!

~~~~~~ Enjoying life in northern D.F. with our family of Americans and chilangos.
Family and expat blog here : http://threecurlygirlys.blogspot.mx/ ~~~~~~

(This post was edited by rayitodeluna on Aug 21, 2011, 11:03 AM)

rayitodeluna

Nov 5, 2011, 2:19 AM

Post #2 of 4 (6221 views)

Shortcut

Re: [rayitodeluna] Pediatrician recommendations on north D.F.

Hey there!! No one knows anyone with young children? We would love to keep their vaccine schedules up to date when we move soon.

Just got the 6 month old her shots and she should be goos for 3 more months. Would love references or recommendations if you have them! Thank you!

~~~~~~ Enjoying life in northern D.F. with our family of Americans and chilangos.

robt65

Nov 12, 2011, 5:27 AM

Post #3 of 4 (6157 views)

Shortcut

Re: [rayitodeluna] Pediatrician recommendations on north D.F.

Good Morning,

Our little one was recently pretty ill and this pediatrician was recommended to us by our good friend and my wife's gynecologist. He has been a family friend for more than a year now and is also a really great gynecologist according to my wife. As his friend I know his patients came before anything else. He is a man with real principles. He also speaks English.

He wrote this to me when we needed a good pediatrician the other day. "The best one I know is Dr. Marco Antonio Frías Oropeza. His phone Number is. (55) 1096 9860, he works here in Mexico, but he's worth the trip."

Now when it comes to North or South, East or West in Mexico City, I don't know one from the other in Mexico. I am sure that your husband’s family would know more about that than I. They can probably tell by the phone number. Anyway, evidently he is a good pediatrician and my friend is also an excellent gynecologist, according to my wife. We don't have to travel to MC for him as he also owns a home here in our Pueblo, and is here three days of the week with some few patients here, so he does his work here for my wife. His wife is also his nurse and a wonderful woman. They are salt of the earth folks.

robt65

(This post was edited by robt65 on Nov 12, 2011, 5:31 AM)

rayitodeluna

Dec 4, 2011, 11:13 PM

Post #4 of 4 (6053 views)

Shortcut

Re: [robt65] Pediatrician recommendations on north D.F.

Robert,
As always - a source of information! Thank you so much for the recommendation, I will put the number in our papers and use it when we arrive. We may also be adding a member to our family someday, so it is helpful to have recommendations of those sort as well.

Thank you, thank you!

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4