Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region

expatsinmexico

Jul 25, 2011, 11:19 AM

Post #1 of 7 (6327 views)

Shortcut

La Mision Apartments West Ajijic

Can't Post | Private Reply
  We looked at the La Mision Apartments in West Ajijic in January before they were complete. Is there anyone on this forum renting one of their units. We would like to hear some feedback as to how their experience has been. Thank-you, Frank

(This post was edited by bound4ajijic on Jul 25, 2011, 11:23 AM)

johanson

Jul 25, 2011, 11:50 AM

Post #2 of 7 (6316 views)

Shortcut

Re: [bound4ajijic] La Mision Apartments West Ajijic

I live in upper (barely) West Ajijic and have never heard of La Mision Apartments. But then again there are a lot of areas I don't know. Where exactly are these apartments in West Ajijic?

Pete

bournemouth

Jul 25, 2011, 11:54 AM

Post #3 of 7 (6310 views)

Shortcut

Re: [johanson] La Mision Apartments West Ajijic

Pete - I'd never heard of them so Sr. Google came to my aid - they are really west in West Ajijic - down the little road to La Lucerna:

http://la-mision.net/

johanson

Jul 25, 2011, 11:55 AM

Post #4 of 7 (6309 views)

Shortcut

Re: [bournemouth] La Mision Apartments West Ajijic

Thanks.

MsMexico

Jul 25, 2011, 1:28 PM

Post #5 of 7 (6273 views)

Shortcut

Here is their website:

http://la-mision.net/

They look quite nice and quite reasonable.

expatsinmexico

Jul 25, 2011, 1:36 PM

Post #6 of 7 (6266 views)

Shortcut

Re: [MsMexico] La Mision Apartments West Ajijic

We liked what we saw. They are a little remote from Ajijic Plaza but, thought the price was fair. Just wondering how warm they got during April, May & June.

(This post was edited by bound4ajijic on Jul 25, 2011, 1:38 PM)

cookj5

Jul 25, 2011, 3:50 PM

Post #7 of 7 (6223 views)

Shortcut

In Reply To
We liked what we saw. They are a little remote from Ajijic Plaza but, thought the price was fair. Just wondering how warm they got during April, May & June.

A good "rule of thumb" is that anything within a block or so from the Lake is going to be cooler than places more inland. What is probably more important, though, is your directional orientation. Anything with a west or southwest orientation is going to be hot in those months, compared to something with a north or northeast orientation. Folks facing due west are gonna fry.

Still, all things are relative. Many folks here think it's getting hot when the temp his 90F+. In Texas, Arizona, New Mexico and parts of California, that would be considered a cool spring day. Depends on where you are from and what you are used to.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4