Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Practice & Help Forum

Maat

Nov 6, 2002, 7:41 AM

Post #1 of 1 (6422 views)

Shortcut

Actually, I like the new setup

Can't Post |
I read with interest the "I've tried to like..." . The posters were expressing their personal dissatisfaction with some (or all) parts of the new style. But I've got to say that I really like the new setup.

I like being able to collapse or expand the threads. I like the private reply capability. I like the mail notification. I can't think of anything I really don't like. Oh, there is one thing, I'm cranky because I don't know how to get a personalized "picture, logo, characterization, etc. in the name place). I'm not such a spring chicken anymore and usually new things make me a little grumpy, but once I got past the learning curve (as one contributor said, about 15 minutes) I was as happy as that proverbial little clam.

And, by the way, one of my most basic mottos is also "If it aint broke...". But sometimes doing something different really does make a very pleasant and positive change. And I think this is one of those times.

To those of you who are unhappy, try and give the new format some more time. Just relax and use only what you need and let the rest fall into place.

Happy conversing!

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4