Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region

simpsca

Jul 2, 2011, 10:26 AM

Post #1 of 5 (2247 views)

Shortcut

Tom Tompson needs blood for surgery - urgent!

Can't Post | Private Reply
I just heard from Ricardo that Tom is in St. Francis de Assisi hospital in Guad. for surgery. He needs A+ blood. I realize that most of us are past the age of donating blood but we are trying to spread the word as far as possible as quickly as possible. Ricardo can be reached on his cell: 331 316 5734.

Re: Blood needed for Tommy Thompson
I just talked to Ricardo and Tom...Tom's doing ok; he says he's bored. The surgery is scheduled for tomorrow morning

bournemouth

Jul 2, 2011, 1:26 PM

Post #2 of 5 (2220 views)

Shortcut

Re: [simpsca] Tom Tompson needs blood for surgery - urgent!

Thank you, Simpsca, for posting this but I do think you need to mention that you got this information from a couple of posts on another board.

simpsca

Jul 2, 2011, 1:52 PM

Post #3 of 5 (2212 views)

Shortcut

I fount this post on another board and have been helping someone I know who posted this on another board - please spread the word. I have volunteered to give blood and hope if you can that you will contact Riccardo.

simpsca

Jul 2, 2011, 2:48 PM

Post #4 of 5 (2198 views)

Shortcut

Unfortunately the cut off age is 60, I just called Ricardo to volunteer - I'm A+ but too old. Any youngsters out there please volunteer.

simpsca

Jul 3, 2011, 7:32 AM

Post #5 of 5 (2142 views)

Shortcut

I just received a message from Ricardo and Tom has all the blood he needs for surgery. He says thanks to the community for supporting Tom with this.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4