Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Central Pacific Region

rockydog85251

Jun 23, 2011, 9:14 AM

Post #1 of 4 (2972 views)

Shortcut

Bus from Gdl airport

Can't Post | Private Reply
Does anyone have advice about how to get from the Guadalajara airport to the ETN bus terminal to catch a bus to Colima?

Thanks for any suggestions, costs, lines, etc.!
Willie

skier14

Jun 23, 2011, 1:23 PM

Post #2 of 4 (2937 views)

Shortcut

Re: [rockydog85251] Bus from Gdl airport

Take a taxi.

sparks

Jun 23, 2011, 3:53 PM

Post #3 of 4 (2915 views)

Shortcut

Check Primera Plus which is in the same terminal and runs more buses

Sparks Mexico - Sparks Costalegre

tashby

Jun 23, 2011, 7:21 PM

Post #4 of 4 (2890 views)

Shortcut

Bus service to and from the GDL airport is a mystery that remains to be solved. When I drive my car to the airport, I see signs for where there might be non-taxi land transportation available. It's beyond the south end of the terminal. But I've never walked the walk nor have I ever heard of anyone who's explored the options available, if there are any. I'm guessing it may be shuttle type stuff at this point. (You might check with VivaAerobus, because I think they have a shuttle, but....don't ask me.)

Perhaps they'll be expanding bus service to the termianl proximamente. Short of that, you have to walk to the highway (a mile or so from the terminal) and then you'd have to cross the Chapala/Guadalajara highway and that's just super grizzly.

Until further notice, I'd suck it up and take a cab to the Nueva Camionera Central, then grab a bus to Colima. (And, perversely, these are in absolute opposite directions.) Primera Plus is great, and Colima is only a couple of hours away.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4