First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Casa

May 30, 2011, 9:32 AM

Post #76 of 77 (9933 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Peter] New Immigration law now in effect for Mexico

| Private Reply

In Reply To
Having already had four renewals of the fm3/no inmigrante this time I must make a new application. I just began looking at requirements this past week in anticipation of obtaining the new visa when this new law began coming about. To my surprise either way, under the new and under the old regs I see I am suddely eligible for Inmigrado.

I believe you may be misinformed concerning the old rules............

La calidad de inmigrado se obtiene únicamente después de vivir cinco años en forma continua como inmigrante, al vencimiento del cuarto refrendo estas en posibilidad de acceder a la residencia definitiva, que es el máximo reconocimiento jurídico que en materia migratoria te otorga el gobierno mexicano.

Inmigrado Resident status is obtained only after living five years continuously as an immigrant, (FM2, Inmigrante, not fm3 No inmigrante) the expiration of the fourth annual renewal are in ability to access permanent residency, which is the maximum legal recognition that migration gives you the Mexican government.

tonyburton / Moderator

May 30, 2011, 9:38 AM

Post #77 of 77 (9932 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Casa] New Immigration law now in effect for Mexico

| Private Reply
This thread is becoming far too long for its own good or ease of use. (I looked for a natural break-point to detach part of it, but it's too jumbled up to fix easily).
Please feel free to start another.
First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4