Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Central Pacific Region

sioux4noff

May 24, 2011, 3:15 PM

Post #1 of 4 (3645 views)

Shortcut

Events in Guadalajara

Can't Post | Private Reply
I know this is a long shot, but is there anywhere I could find a schedule or calendar of upcoming events in Guadalajara? We're going there in the next week or so and would like to know what might be going on.
Any restaurant recommendations, or cool shopping things would be great, too. I think we may skip the Tonalá market this trip, seems like it is awfully hot there right now (And this coming from a person who lives at the coast!)

(This post was edited by tonyburton on May 24, 2011, 5:49 PM)

chicois8

May 24, 2011, 4:16 PM

Post #2 of 4 (3624 views)

Shortcut

Re: [sioux4noff] Events in Guadlajara

deleted by moderator (TB)
Rincon de Guayabitos,Nayarit
San Mateo, California

(This post was edited by tonyburton on May 24, 2011, 5:50 PM)

sioux4noff

May 24, 2011, 5:19 PM

Post #3 of 4 (3613 views)

Shortcut

Post deleted by sioux4noff | Private Reply

chinagringo

May 24, 2011, 5:40 PM

Post #4 of 4 (3611 views)

Shortcut

Re: [sioux4noff] Events in Guadlajara

When you asked the question about events/happenings in Guadalajara, it got me wondering if there was a consolidated site that showed what was going on. I Googled: Guadalajara events, Guadalajara eventos and the same with calendar added to the inquiry. While I was given numerous choices, from what I could determine there didn't seem to be ONE complete site from the various options.

I do want to thank you for getting me off my butt to see all that goes on in the big city! It seems like we spend all of our time shopping Tonala and Tlaquepaque to fill the shopping cart. Having been there this time of year, you are absolutely correct in your assumptions about the heat in Tonala! Tolerable till maybe 1 or 2PM and then adios!
Regards,
Neil
Albuquerque, NM

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4