Forums  > Specific Focus > Mexican Kitchen

kmetzger

May 19, 2011, 7:48 PM

Post #1 of 4 (14161 views)

Shortcut

Buying an espresso machine

Can't Post | Private Reply
I'd like to buy a Saeco Aroma espresso machine
http://www.theespressohouse.com/saeco-aroma-espresso-cappuccino-machine-saaroma-black

but the various US online shopping sites I tried, such as Amazon, tell me they won't ship these machines to Mexico. I tried SAMS and Costco and Liverpool in Guadalajara but they don't sell the Saeco. Does anyone know of a Mexican online shopping site I could try?

Kim

Bennie García

May 20, 2011, 5:48 AM

Post #2 of 4 (14142 views)

Shortcut

Re: [kmetzger] Buying an espresso machine

I use the services of this company:

http://www.atravesde.com/

I used their online calculator and for the machine valued at 230 usd you can have it shipped to your door for around 80 bucks.

You might want to check them out.

I used to use another similar company called merkalink but atravesde.com has better rates.

kmetzger

May 20, 2011, 11:31 AM

Post #3 of 4 (14120 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Bennie García] Buying an espresso machine

Thanks a lot, Bennie. I just got a US address from atravesde.com. If anyone's interested in a Saeco Aroma espresso machine, I'll be glad to sell one. There was an awful mix-up when I ordered the equipment from Amazon. They're sending me two machines. I noticed the duplicate order a few minutes after ordering and was told there was nothing they could do because they had already started processing the order.

Bennie García

May 20, 2011, 11:41 AM

Post #4 of 4 (14114 views)

Shortcut

Re: [kmetzger] Buying an espresso machine

Atravesde.com will return one machine to Amazon if you can finaggle a refund from the seller. Cost you a few dollars but far less than the machine plus the cost of importing/shipping to Mexico.

Check out their website for details and costs.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4