Forums  > Specific Focus > Home Exchange/Rent/Sale

jerezano

May 18, 2011, 8:43 PM

Post #1 of 1 (1172 views)

Shortcut

For Rent-Gated Community--Magic village of Jerez de García Salinas

Can't Post | Private Reply
Hello all,

A small one bedroom, 1 bath, small kitchen, LR/DR combination, a separate study or computer room which could be a second bedroom, a small front yard security fenced, a back service patio with laundry connections and clothesline. Parking is on street which is a wide cul-de-sac with no travel. Two entrances, front door and kitchen door. Lots of light as the house is separated from neighbors. A secure property.

Rent, unfurnished, $1800 pesos a month. Probably negotiable. Probably at least six month wanted but probably also negotiable.

Ten years ago I lived in this house (at a much lower rent) and found it very comfortable for a bachelor but then I had a part-time housekeeper/cook. Congenial neighbors who are owners. At present time the neighbor to the East is a 10 year or so resident from San Francisco who is director of Mexi-Can a Canadian company hiring needed employees for Canadian jobs. She has lived in Europe and in addition to English speaks Spanish, French and probably Bulgarian or some such since she taught English over there for years.

Owner is a grass widow living next door to the West. An owner of a Tour agency. She was my landlady when I lived there for three years, 1997-2000. Across the street a prosperous jeweler who lived in Long Beach for years and he and his wife speak English. Also his neighbor to the west is owner of a well-established hardware store. Another neighbor is a Notario who is often consulted by other Notarios in the city. A quiet, secluded, established community yet in the town center and convenient to all necessary stores.

Housekeeping help is readily available and at very reasonable prices. This is not yet a tourist trap.

A self service laundry or a drop off, whichever you wish is available a block away. City Center is about 10 short blocks (about a 1/4 mile).

Private message me if interested and I will check with owner about possiblities. jerezano

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4