Mexico Connect
Forums  > Specific Focus > Mexican Kitchen

Maga

Nov 30, 1919, 12:00 AM

Post #1 of 4 (2989 views)

Shortcut

GRAN, Ineed your advice!!

Can't Post |

Gran, I made your recipe for Chorizo, and it was Fantastic!! Thank you SO much letting me have it. But now I need your advice on how to prepare it with Eggs, I know that you crumble up the Chorizo and cook it well, then you poor in the "Scrambled" Eggs, but I don't know how many eggs to put in. I Froze my Chorizo in 4 ounce balls, as someone told me that was about enough for two people, but I don't know how many eggs to use with 4 ounces of Chorizo, could you help again?? Thank you.

gran

Post #2 of 4 (2983 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |

Hola Maga,
I am so glad you liked the recipe but I must give credit to Mexico The Beautiful Cookbook. It is a great book with authentic recipies from the regions of Mexico also gives a brief history of the areas and beautiful pictures.It is the closest I have found to the way my mother made chorizo the only difference is that I don't measure when I cook it's a pinch of this and a fistful of that. Getting back to your question For four ounces of chorizo you can use two to four eggs depending on how spicy you like your food,I myself would probably use four.Anyhow experiment,try four and if not spicy enough next time use less. Enjoy, Gran

Maga

Post #3 of 4 (2978 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |

Thank you SO much AGAIN Gran. This at least gives me a Starting point! :-), My Husband said to tell you that you are an Angel!!

emeka orji

Post #4 of 4 (2983 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
No Message

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4