Mexico Connect
Forums  > Specific Focus > Home Exchange/Rent/Sale

zorrio

Apr 23, 2011, 3:09 PM

Post #1 of 1 (949 views)

Shortcut

"Running with bulls" to your new house

Can't Post | Private Reply
For sale or trade,an outstanding house in Teocelo, Veracruz--- located in the center of town,on a huge piece of property (1,059 M2), with cobblestone streets.

Very new thermal brick construction w/ 3 stories. Apart from the main house, there is an enclosed patio with 2 seperate bedrooms or space for a business,and 2 private bathrooms and a shower. Secure carport for 2 vehicles -A giant workshop (1-1/2 stories) -Very large greenhouse w/ many varieties of orchids, veggies -entire patio illuminated, for those late night fiestas or barbeques.The patio is full of fruit trees, bananas, macadamias, oranges, limes, etc, but no coffee. 5 meter long worm compost tank.

There is a 2 phase electric service for the house, and a separate 2 phase service for the other rooms, carport, shop, and garden. All plugs and switches are 20 amperes. There is 110 and 220 available in all the rooms. All the installations are commercial quality with parts from the US.
The house aside, the rest of the facilities could be rented all year long quite easily.
Electricity for (4) with washer/dryer, shop with welder, saws, etc.- @ $20 for 2 months.

Poor health is forcing the sale of my house. I need surgery in the US, ASAP.

For information and photos---
Please call 011-52- 228(82-105-42) Local from Jalapa
Open for Trade of House, cash, or ?, but something in the US.

Michael Douglas filmed "Romancing The Stone" around this scenic village.
Jalapa,Veracruz is 40 min away and has a large English speaking community.
Boasts 1,000,000 inhabitants.Museums, universities,theater,clubs, restaurants , etc.

Teocelo has a population of 15,000 people, and twice yearly a huge festival where we do run with the bulls, carry the arks, dance for a week, and non-stop activities for all ages.

I was an ER nurse in the states, but here Doctor, for 20 years. The only free clinic around.

This is a great town, cheap to live here, close to the locura, but not in the middle of it.
Taxes and water combined cost $45 a year for the house.

Hiking, rappeling, rafting, waterfalls, mangoes, and much more, very close.
Rivers nearby, airport a little over an hour away, beach the same, hospital in town,
but the best 35 min. away.

Healthy organic food nearby, and tortillas from real corn not minsa, $7 kilo. That's pesos of course.

If you care to call, I'll call back on Skype to save your long distance bills from the states.
I am looking for a very quick sale or trade.
The house is more than 10 miles from a beach, thus legal to own by foreigners.
All of my titles etc. are in order and can be transferred legally, and rapidly.

I am a very serious more than motivated seller, and planning to sell immediately!
Coldwell Banker gave me a written appraisal, that is the least of 3 companies.
I plan to sell for @$300,000 pesos less than the appraisals,and not use the brokers.

Please call at the above number or write me at
zorrio@aol.com

Rod (Rodrigo) Cooper
Attachments: DSC02254-2.JPG (19.5 KB)
  IMG_7792-2.jpg (52.3 KB)

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4